Recent Topics

Ads

Server Upgrades!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Darks63

Re: Server Upgrades!

Post#41 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:40 pm

By the number of ppl on now it looks like you need to upgrade again already.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
coldchronic

Post#42 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 am

you're awesome for doing this. I'm a new player. I wish we could spend money with you. Can we buy coins or some kind of currency with real money and use that currency for stuff in game or cosmetics? and if not do you have a go fund me? even if it's under a different name, I Just want to help.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#43 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:27 am

coldchronic wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 am you're awesome for doing this. I'm a new player. I wish we could spend money with you. Can we buy coins or some kind of currency with real money and use that currency for stuff in game or cosmetics? and if not do you have a go fund me? even if it's under a different name, I Just want to help.
Absolutely not.

We do not and will not accept any sort of payment or fundraising. I find it a bit disrespectful that you would insinuate we do it in some backwards way. Please, just enjoy the game, and let us handle the relatively minimal expense of running a server. It really doesn't cost that much and we're doing just fine with it.

Every time money is brought up into any kind of conversation, expect staff members to immediately shut it down with no uncertain terms. We are NOT interested in taking anyones money. Keep it to yourself.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Asharona

Post#44 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:53 pm

I would like to thank you for all the work you do every day to keep this awesome game alive.

chelyrenee

Post#45 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:59 pm

2544/2500 We need another upgrade!

chelyrenee

Post#46 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:00 pm

Nvm, thank you so much! See you on the battlefield!

chelyrenee

Post#47 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:07 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:27 am
coldchronic wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 am you're awesome for doing this. I'm a new player. I wish we could spend money with you. Can we buy coins or some kind of currency with real money and use that currency for stuff in game or cosmetics? and if not do you have a go fund me? even if it's under a different name, I Just want to help.
Absolutely not.

We do not and will not accept any sort of payment or fundraising. I find it a bit disrespectful that you would insinuate we do it in some backwards way. Please, just enjoy the game, and let us handle the relatively minimal expense of running a server. It really doesn't cost that much and we're doing just fine with it.

Every time money is brought up into any kind of conversation, expect staff members to immediately shut it down with no uncertain terms. We are NOT interested in taking anyones money. Keep it to yourself.
Is there anything that players can contribute? Are you looking for any testers maybe?

Akalukz

Post#48 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Frequent the website is the biggest thing we can do... and play the game, and properly report bugs.
-= Agony =-

Ads
navis

Post#49 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:21 am

Hmm, numbers on the main page seem a bit on the high side to what we're actually seeing tbh.

Dodo1982

Post#50 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Thank you so much for keeping this game alive. The video lazy peon made reached almost half million views, I am scared to think what would happen if other tubers start to cover the game and all these waves of new players. Maybe you can add logging queue, it is annoying but server stability comes always first.