Recent Topics

Ads

Server Upgrades!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ninjagon

Re: Server Upgrades!

Post#31 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Just THX, guys!
Ninjagon - Bright Wizard. No destruction character. My warband build
Velmires, WP alt.
Spoiler:

Ads
satanicomoderno

Post#32 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:09 pm

Atm Destro hitting keep in Etaine and there are some lag spikes, real lag spikes which takes me 5-10 seconds do see my ability being used.

Daitanis

Post#33 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Appreciate the upgrade Max and Co.! I just started yesterday but already noticed a minor improvement in newbie zones and PvP combat. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Grognir

Post#34 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:06 am

From the first evening after the upgrade we can feel a huge improvement! Thanks so much guys, it is getting better and better!

Alsayr

Post#35 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:22 am

Amazing job, thank You Max !
Image Ashghul | Image Cziczikaka | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Bobbiom

Post#36 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:25 am

Thank you for the dedication and passion for this game that you guys have!

Dwanex

Post#37 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:06 pm

OK I havent played for roughly a year but what happened!? There are so many people playing all of a sudden. Was there such a big hype for something? I'm realy happy for this and even might play again :)

Pwnbeard

Post#38 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Dwanex wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:06 pm
OK I havent played for roughly a year but what happened!? There are so many people playing all of a sudden. Was there such a big hype for something? I'm realy happy for this and even might play again :)
I can't speak for others, but I had been vaguely keeping track of this for a couple years. Recently there was a youtube review of the server that popped up on my recommended and things looked great so here I am.

Ads
Nemanja1981

Post#39 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Im new here on private server.I was playing the original back in a day...One q? : My client is downloading so many files, 100k and more in a row, and its downloading one by one file, is it normal cos it will took whole one day to finish?

engharat

Post#40 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Nemanja1981 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:04 pm
Im new here on private server.I was playing the original back in a day...One q? : My client is downloading so many files, 100k and more in a row, and its downloading one by one file, is it normal cos it will took whole one day to finish?
A much more faster way is to download the full client from the torrent link, then it will update just few files!