Recent Topics

Ads

Extended Double XP, Renown & Influence

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ghostwalker

Re: Extended Double XP, Renown & Influence

Post#41 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Dreadone wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:27 pm My main is 28 now and i ran openrvr for like 3-4 hours straight yesterday and didnt get the lvl up from 28,x to lvl29. Perhaps im doing it wrong but thats not "fast". I turned in the kill 25 ppl zone quest like 20 times with 10k ep each which was perhaps 3% of a lvl. Playing healer and following the zerg wb
Yes, you did it wrong. You did rvr in a warband I guess? For xp in rvr, play solo and up to a 6man. Otherwise play scenario and try to find a group as well to increase the chances of winning.
everyone has different playstyles and everyone wants something different from the game so to assume 'you did it wrong' is the reason or cause of slow exp rates its pretty dumb but whatever another cool story from Sulorie.

personally I'd like to see that 2x exp return and be permanent but that's just me.. you might like spending 3 months getting to 40 playing casually with an actual life outside of your PC but you know there are others that have done it 10000 times over 100's of games.. thousands of hours spent for sure we've had to move past spending 16hrs at our PC's playing games and commenting on forums.

If anything give a HUGE increase to rvr exp? the game is meant to be pure rvr anyway.

Maybe someone should make a POLL to see if people want 2x returned /perma / diff variation of exp boost etc... I bet it would be voted on to return it.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#42 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:47 pm

You can hit 40 in 3 days of playing during X2 XP as a great many people can attest to. Logic would dictate you can hit 40 in 6 days without it. If it's taking you 3 months, then you're just not playing the same amount of time as X2 events.

Voting for permanent X2 would accomplish nothing. It's not going to happen. X2 is for special events every couple of months.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Chinesehero

Post#43 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:51 pm

if i were u i would suggest X10 XP day
double is still slow :)

Kryptonite

Post#44 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:57 am

Over 2 days, as I work full time, my witch elf is lvl 11 currently. Deciding to postpone leveling anything till an exp boost is active again.

zgolec

Post#45 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:49 am

Kryptonite wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:57 am Over 2 days, as I work full time, my witch elf is lvl 11 currently. Deciding to postpone leveling anything till an exp boost is active again.
Trolololololololo.

3 things.

You obviously dunno how to lvl. 11 lvl is matter of 2 hours not 2 days.
Your demanding and self entitled pose will not help you on this server.
Enjoy your time away from RoR. We will enjoy RoR without self entitled people like you.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Kryptonite

Post#46 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:43 am

So.... (I like how you noted you were going to troll post at the start)

3 things:

Of course I don't remember how to level quickly, especially with a fresh account that has no gold or gear. Just returning from retail launch. (You expect new people to know this?...)

You're*

Self-entitled? As in, you think I feel entitled to be given exp increase? Is that what you took away from my post? From me simply saying I'd rather wait till there's an exp boost to level (especially since this is a predominantly PvP game)?... O.o

Anywho, checked the website to see there was a patch, and came here to see if there was an exp boost going. :(