Recent Topics

Ads

T4 Set Cost Reductions Next Patch

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
saupreusse
Developer

Re: T4 Set Cost Reductions Next Patch

Post#51 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:05 am

All you self proclaimed top tier sharp shooters can take a step down and chill for once. Prices for t4 starter sets are coming down now that they arent bis anymore? Since yall claim to have been playing here for so long you should know by now this is how its always been. Back when anni was bis up until now now, or did you all forget? Its common practice for the staff to drop prices once higher sets release. But sure blame it on the newbs like the pretenders you are. Absolutely stunning how a lot of ppl shift into full 1337 mode now that theres a breeze of fresh blood on the server. Its a Complete circus watching you brown nose each other in here and the ingame chat...

Back on topic: thanks for adjusting the prices. My whole guild appreciates it, and half of them arent even new to the game.

Ads
Balleeck

Post#52 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:19 am

This is not against newbies. But the world is based on work and reward. And the reward for work and patience here is gear. Devs give it for almost free and for many players gear is the main point in the game. They do not learn more, when they have gear they switch to another char and another realm. So we have hordes of well geared and fast leveled (thanx to 2x weekends) players on Npc lvl, who are not able to play sc and play basics, they just seek new gear. Ofc this is not about everybody :).

SaintRon

Post#53 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:54 am

Great change!

Ninjagon

Post#54 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:15 am

The changes are OK and quite conservative. There is nothing for free really. New characters will just be better geared a little sooner. That means more competitive. And that means more fun for everybody.
So why are you complaining really? Do I hear any envy here?
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Balleeck

Post#55 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 am

Old school way m8, good fights, good opponents, not trading zones for gear, a bit realm pride etc. Game basisc :). Let people to play one char well, to learn. Well geared noob is still noob ... Its not about these days only. And to tell the truth its my last post concering this, almost everybody wants easy mode, so lets collect killing records, but its a bit boring :)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#56 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:27 am

The old school way is a goddamn excuse to trash on new players lets call it what it is. Nothing was really better in the old days of live or of ror. Im tired of this nonesense that everything should be unreasonably hard and inconvenient to obtain which some people are looking at through rose tinted glasses. These are entry level sets dont forget this.

AnimusVox

Post#57 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 pm

LOVE the cost changes.

HATE the re-skins.

I just spent like 15 gold on dyes last night as I finally got the look I wanted with Mercenary and Invader gear pieces. It looked fantastic. I logged in this morning and I looked like I just found some random gear off of trash mobs.

Now I have to spend more money (or grind more) for gear/skins I want to not look derpy again. Definitely a mixed bag of emotions with this change. I know it's a WIP, but ultimately instead of spending more on gear tokens to get better gear...I am now spending gold AND gear tokens (different tiers) to hopefully get my look close to what I had.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#58 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 am

Thx for this patch, really helpfull for newcomers and altholics...

Ads
anarchypark

Post#59 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:22 am

AnimusVox wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 pm LOVE the cost changes.

HATE the re-skins.

I just spent like 15 gold on dyes last night as I finally got the look I wanted with Mercenary and Invader gear pieces. It looked fantastic. I logged in this morning and I looked like I just found some random gear off of trash mobs.

Now I have to spend more money (or grind more) for gear/skins I want to not look derpy again. Definitely a mixed bag of emotions with this change. I know it's a WIP, but ultimately instead of spending more on gear tokens to get better gear...I am now spending gold AND gear tokens (different tiers) to hopefully get my look close to what I had.

jeeFOMG, I will send you 30g.
what's your address?
PM me.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)