Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event - Eastern Wyverns

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sleer40k

Re: Live Event - Eastern Wyverns

Post#21 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Kaelang wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:26 pm
sleer40k wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:15 pm
Kaelang wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Literally /kneel
does not work
should i maby use my native language?
Have you re-patched the game since they introduced /kneel? It'll work from the client language you're using I believe.
I guess so

Ads
geezereur

Post#22 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 pm

Anyone know where the Wyvern Matriarch in T1 are?

Viperstongue

Post#23 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:56 pm

They randomly pop from broken eggs.

TheKruber

Post#24 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Anyone know how to get to these eggs? I found 5 of them just floating in the sky and spent 40 minutes trying to get them but couldn't figure it out. Maybe some other lucky soul can get it where i can't
They are at ~7.5k, 38.8k Troll Country. If you figure it out please let me know. its really bothering me. https://imgur.com/Pnh1I4H
WH, Dye Enthusiast

Detangler

Post#25 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:49 pm

I had a similar experience next to the southern keep in Kadrin Valley. Ran all around the area just west of the keep next to the hill where you smell an egg. And I mean ALL around. I even was able to find the one spot to glitch my way up on top of the mountain where the snow fx is so thick you can't see your character (a really cool effect, btw), checked every tree, bush, rock all around. Nothing anywhere....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

NSKaneda

Post#26 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:58 pm

TheKruber wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:25 pm Anyone know how to get to these eggs? I found 5 of them just floating in the sky and spent 40 minutes trying to get them but couldn't figure it out. Maybe some other lucky soul can get it where i can't
They are at ~7.5k, 38.8k Troll Country. If you figure it out please let me know. its really bothering me. https://imgur.com/Pnh1I4H
That mill is infuriating, squig armour kaboom can't reach it, there are no trees or rocks or ropes to jump onto, no hole beneath the structure... Like you'd need flying cheat to reach it. Grrrrrr >_<"
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#27 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:45 am

TheKruber wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:25 pm Anyone know how to get to these eggs? I found 5 of them just floating in the sky and spent 40 minutes trying to get them but couldn't figure it out. Maybe some other lucky soul can get it where i can't
At one point there was a jump puzzle around that windmill which has since been removed.

Demonthyr

Post#28 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:56 am

It seems the wyvern quest only works when you have the kill. Could it be possible to make it validated by the whole group ? Tanked it 3 times for nothing and without a fix as a tank it won't be really funny.
Thanks for the patch and the event anyway!
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

Ads
Specialpatrol

Post#29 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:09 am

Please fix this broken event and extend it till the end of the week, so everyone has a chance of completing it.

Currently it is almost impossible to complete for people playing tanks and healers - since the Matriarch kill completion is only awarded to the one who gets the killing blow (still, despite being reported several days ago in this thread), which generally means the dps-classes (personally I've been in on 8 matriarch kills on a tank, without getting the completion). It also seems like you need a full group for anyone to get the kill quest completion, making the odds even worse - even though you can manage the boss with a group of 3-4.

If that should somehow be too hard to fix, then please make it so that the Matriarch kill isn't needed for full influence completion.

Furthermore, eggs still seem to only respawn whenever a server restart happens - which means you often end up spending a disproportionate amount of time on finding just one egg.

It truly does suck hard to be lured into this time-sink of an event, only to find out that it can't be completed.
Last edited by Specialpatrol on Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Vayra

Post#30 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:12 am

Specialpatrol wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:09 am
Currently it is almost impossible to complete for people playing tanks and healers - since the Matriarch kill completion is only awarded to the one who gets the killing blow (still, despite being reported several days ago in this thread), which generally means the dps classes.
That is not correct. Credit is not awarded by killing blow. When we 3-manned it our WE which got the killing blow for ALL of them didn't get credit for 5 kills. After the first 4 only me as a DoK had credit and on the 5th the tank got it.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG