Recent Topics

Ads

Incoming scenario : Dragon's Bane

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alsayr

Re: Incoming scenario : Dragon's Bane

Post#11 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:16 am

24 vs 24 is very nice option. I hope this sc give good fight.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Ads
Alsayr

Post#12 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:19 am

BTW game allow join to sc as warband? I think this would be good feature ;).
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

dalen
Developer

Post#13 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Freedom4All wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:22 am Very nice! Will this be a 18 v 18 or 24 v 24? Since its a huge map!
It is currently set to 18v18 as it was back on live. If that feels empty we could probably change it in the future.
Source Developer

Thamor

Post#14 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Finally this scenario is coming to ROR. I was always wondering why this SC was never in the server already.
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

wonshot

Post#15 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:28 pm

The water jump spots between middle to either north or south BO makes for a nice fast phased 3 objective scenario from how I remember it from live.

Was this sc tied to Eataine back when available scs were depending on which zones were open? A system i personally really liked as pushing one zone into the next to unlock some scenarios actually made me assist in the campaign even when being in a scenario group on Age of Reckoning.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Adell

Post#16 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 pm

Amazing work RoR team! <3

Please make Thunder Valley a permenant scenario in the rotation. It's so important for solo players in the gruesome emblem farm.
Premades avoid it and almost everytime it ends with close scores. Most "fair" scenario in RoR, constantly small fights going on across the map.
Mowgli | Femto | Megawolf | Darkseid | Skullknight | Bambi
Orz of Norn

"I could feel his muscle tissue collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

courtsdad1

Post#17 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:58 pm

I had forgotten this SC but always liked it. Here's hoping others remember how to play it to override the DPS mentality of just trying to kill everything, especially tanks.

kmark101

Post#18 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:59 pm

Adell wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 pm Amazing work RoR team! <3

Please make Thunder Valley a permenant scenario in the rotation. It's so important for solo players in the gruesome emblem farm.
Premades avoid it and almost everytime it ends with close scores. Most "fair" scenario in RoR, constantly small fights going on across the map.

Uh, please remove Thunder Valley forever. The SC is rewarding people for circlejerking instead of fighting, lots of times people finish it without a single battle... worst SC concept by far, the increased number of emblems should be added to large SCs like Battle for Praag or Gromril Crossing, that actually takes effort and big fights.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Adell

Post#19 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:15 pm

kmark101 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:59 pm

Uh, please remove Thunder Valley forever. The SC is rewarding people for circlejerking instead of fighting, lots of times people finish it without a single battle... worst SC concept by far, the increased number of emblems should be added to large SCs like Battle for Praag or Gromril Crossing, that actually takes effort and big fights.
Those two scenarios always end up in spawn camps.
Mowgli | Femto | Megawolf | Darkseid | Skullknight | Bambi
Orz of Norn

"I could feel his muscle tissue collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:04 pm

kmark101 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:59 pm

Someone wants farm people with sit equip with premade and dont want use brain... SAD.