Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops event is over!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GamesBond
Former Staff

Twitch Drops event is over!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 am

Twitch Drops event is now over!

Thank you all for participating and making the community work together in an unprecedented way.

Please share with us your feedback & suggestions right over here.

Your opinion is well appreciated, as this event directly targets you and the streamers and your input will be taken into consideration upon preparing the next Drops event.

Also, please claim your rewards and deliver them to your desired characters before they expire. You can check the expiry date and claim rewards here.

Ads
MisterViktor

Re: Twitch Drops event is over!

Post#2 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:07 pm

Did not manage to claime the awards in time, everything that fell Expired! Thank you, I really liked it!

Disael

Post#3 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:39 pm

Just checked. Happened to me too. 4 rewards that i yet wanted to distribute are now gone.
Was the expiration date announced at any time? I guess i missed that info

Rexdale

Post#4 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 pm

It seems my rewards have expired, did i miss out then?
That's disappointing.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:39 am

Rexdale wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 pm It seems my rewards have expired
MisterViktor wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:07 pm Did not manage to claime the awards in time
Disael wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:39 pm Was the expiration date announced at any time? I guess i missed that info
Sad to hear it happened to you guys. The deadline to claim rewards was announced several times on the forums, discord and the client you use to login and play the game. This thread you're replying to was on the client for days, and I didn't write lots of stuff in order to make sure everyone sees the content well.

Rexdale

Post#6 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:28 pm

GamesBond wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:39 am This thread you're replying to was on the client for days, and I didn't write lots of stuff in order to make sure everyone sees the content well.
GamesBond wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 am You can check the expiry date and claim rewards here.
This was the thread and information that I followed once the event had ended.
The link provided would navigated to the rewards claim page, no expiry date was presented here.

I felt, believed, assumed?... I had more time to claim these rewards. I had the impression that these would expire just before the next twitch drop event. Allowing a few weeks to a month.
However, I did miss the first event and I think the whole process was a little unclear to me.

As feedback, for added clarity can the rewards claim page be updated to display an expiry date for the items?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#7 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Rexdale wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:28 pm
GamesBond wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:39 am This thread you're replying to was on the client for days, and I didn't write lots of stuff in order to make sure everyone sees the content well.
GamesBond wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 am You can check the expiry date and claim rewards here.
This was the thread and information that I followed once the event had ended.
The link provided would navigated to the rewards claim page, no expiry date was presented here.

I felt, believed, assumed?... I had more time to claim these rewards. I had the impression that these would expire just before the next twitch drop event. Allowing a few weeks to a month.
However, I did miss the first event and I think the whole process was a little unclear to me.

As feedback, for added clarity can the rewards claim page be updated to display an expiry date for the items?
It was already there in plain sight, and was brought up multiple times in very visible places. I'm not sure how much more clarity we really need to add.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog