Recent Topics

Ads

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#21 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Question 1) Lotd when?
Question 2) KaK when?

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#22 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Rampage. Why you think its fine the way it is?
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

wonshot

Post#23 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:23 pm

Question:
Does the Dev-Team still believe in not every career should have a deemed Viable oRvR spec (e.g WH/WE not having an aoe build)?

Question:
With the latest transparency post from the devs, would it make sence to have a community manager on the server again who can serve as middleman between forum/twitch/ingame hottopics and the devteam (no a communications responsable doesnt cover the role of communitymanger)?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Sinisterror

Post#24 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Any plans to add more to do on certain class buffs and plans to change how buffs/debusffs stack ? Example Shaman/Am Resis buff, DoK/WP prayers could have rp/ze like skills added to them. Overall more uniqueness added to specs and not taken away because i feel like its going on that direction. And making set bonuse's more unique ? too much copy paste sets for my preference.

Rvr influence needs new gear and scs needs influence gear as well(hopefully sets) any plans on this ? Even up to sovereign i would love that some pieces would be dropping in rvr and scs, like belt at least. Separating Tier 2-3 from t4 would be amazing. Maybe you cant ding rank 40 until you are rr 45 or something. Full conq/domi usable at rr 40 and vang/opp rr 50.

Also on procs. Example on Witch elf on finisher could double proc on live war and proc dmg came before the actual finisher dmg and this should be changed like it was live. No icd on procs back pls! . On WH bal should be range and wh's should have 30 feet autoattack from gun that would proc after using snap shot or finisher.
Last edited by Sinisterror on Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Grijzed

Post#25 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Will there be any new armor for rr 90 and 100 ??

lyncher12

Post#26 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:44 pm

lost vale when?

Greywolfamakir

Post#27 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Hello.

Q; Any plans to improve the visibility of Rune of Breaking/Harbringer of Doom? like a buff or something solid.

Thank you very much.

Zilas

Post#28 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:53 pm

will the sorc's viability be reviewed? the constant mdps changes hardly give the class any room to move

Ads
Parallels66

Post#29 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:03 pm

Hello, thank you for the wonderful server, only recently joined maybe 2~ months ago now.

Q- is there anything in the works for ironbreakers to bring them more in line with other tanks currently in the game? IB currently has the highest skillcap out of probably any class in the game for the lowest reward on tanks, most of the buffs are replaceable by basic consumables and are weaker than kotbs/chosens aoe buffs.

Q- is there anything planned for IB damage as theyre one of 2 tanks in the game that does purely physical damage with also being the tank with no real debuffing value and with armor creep being so high cos armor talis/pots they dont really scale as well as the hybrid damage tanks.

Q- will there ever be a way to transmog items of same slot into other things eg 1handed axes into 1h maces/2h axes into 2h maxes visa versa

Q- is there any way to change the xrealmer system at all to make it more alt friendly? currently if im wanting to play my magus alt from my order main, even if im JUST queue scenarios i get locked out for that 90mins...imo if you're JUST queueing scenarios it shouldnt lock you out from the other faction as scenarios have literally 0 impact upon keep/fort/city pushes, you should only get locked out when you get flagged for open rvr pvp.
Last edited by Parallels66 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skargraive the Chosen - [Unreal]

zij83

Post#30 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:06 pm

1. Any plans to address forts, and if so can you share some of your ideas?

2. Any plans to address the fact that zerging is no longer a viable attack solution in forts, but is a viable defense solution? I think the last change to how the BOs worked stopped some of the nascaring, but zerging still works well as a defense strat since the defender can just roam as one giant blob and keep recapping BOs to prevent them from doing as max damage to the door.