Recent Topics

Ads

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Berzar

Re: Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#41 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:46 pm

Thanks for doing a Q & A, I think this will be really helpful to the community!

Here is my question:

Why is Order and Destro the way that it is?
Zarbix - RR84 Bright Wizard / Zarrbix - RR82 Sorcerer / TheZarbix - RR80 Squig Herder / Zarbbix - RR73 White Lion / TheZarrbix - RR60 Archmage

Come watch and join the community!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thezarbix

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2rHL8uw

Ads
cultofthepossessed

Post#42 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Can we get some kind of rework on Marauder? They are great in PvE, but for PvP, which is teh main aspect of this game, they are by far the worst of the DPS classes. Also, can the timer be moved for cross-realming to when you log off, as opposed to when you log in? It's one thing to lose, it's another to be run over as soon as you get the interior door down because half of the players were on your side, switched sides to make it easier on themselves. It does kind of ruin taking Keeps and Forts.

VindicoAtrum

Post#43 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Greywolfamakir wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:57 pm Hello.

Q:Since the release of Vanquisher set a lot of new and better sets have been added, like Invader, Victorious, Triumphant, Warlord and Sovereign. Do you have any plans to make Vanquisher easier to get?

Thank you very much.
Vanquisher is already a doddle to get. You get up to **16** vanqs on zone lock, you can downgrade invaders for **5** vanqs each when you're rr60 and zone locks, AND you get free vanq pieces in gold bags!

Want to know a real grind?

Vanq = 901 vanq medallions for full set, minus the freebies you get in gold bags.

Oppressor, the scenario equivalent set of vanq = 1301 emblems for full set (2501!!! if you include both weapons, which you also get freebie in bags from forts) and **NO** freebies in bags, **NO** zone lock freebies. You grind grind grind.

So here's the real question: Is the scenario grind as expected and sufficiently engaging?

Vaul

Post#44 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:18 pm

RVR is the heart of the game and ofc you have done great work over many years making incremental improvements and adjustment to the core campaign. It's in a great place and is enjoyed by 1000s every day.

My question is do you have any vision or even pipe dreams for the long term future of the core campaign?
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Roids

Post#45 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Q: Any Plans to make Medallions tradable for Emblems like 1 for 3 and vice versa.

Q: Any Plans to tune down the Itemgrind, like after you have finished your Vanquisher Set it takes weeks to get your Invader Set and months to get your Souv Set.

Q: Any Plans to make Fort Bagrolls personal, like Zonerolls.

Grimir

Post#46 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:58 pm

First of all, thank you for your work to keep this game alive.

My question is about Xrealming. Any plan to try to avoid it as far as possible, for example, by putting the timer when log out, and not when log in on the other side (it's totally useless)

And, btw :
ravezaar wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:16 pm
Q1: dps-Shammy & AM is kinda out of control broken and I wonder if there is any planned action to deal with this ? know at same time Heal-version may need some love but DPS-version is broken.
Don't know about Shaman tools, but I have a dps AM and, sure, it dps. But it's squishy as hell and I die instant if I get caught on melee (WE, Mara pull, Choppa pull, etc...). So NO, it's not broken at all !
Just learn to catch them...

UnrealCraft

Post#47 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:13 pm

Thank you for keeping this game alive. Here are my questions.

Q1: Are there any plans to implement a pathfinding system for the mobs.

Q2: Are there any plans to improve the performance of the game.

Q3: Are there any plans to implement cut contend back to the game (Capital Cities).
Last edited by UnrealCraft on Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thetrooper100

Post#48 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Have you considered making the mounts that we get from twitch drops into a permanent item? If not, why?

Thank you for all that you do to keep this game going. :)
Last edited by thetrooper100 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
hestebanell

Post#49 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi devs, great idea this QA. My question are: 1- is there any intention to promote RoR? I would like population to grow, and I think everyone wants to see this succeed.
2- I would like to know if there could be scheduled cities outside the conquest ones.
Sometimes population fluctuates alot and it cannot be predicted when will cities take place. IMHO just 1 scheduled city per month would help some people gear and it will also be perfect for premade groups.

Hope I could bring some honest and discussion. Have a good one.

plazaridis

Post#50 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:33 pm

Is it possible to create a scenario that each player is invited, his mirror class will be invited too (1:1)?
xNecrosis-Yakako