Recent Topics

Ads

LotD final test & latest news

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Evilest

Re: LotD final test & latest news

Post#61 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:55 pm

sharpblader wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:45 am Many people avoided SCs because it did not give them the main role gear. IMO most casuals actually play SCs rather than RvR especially when they have low end systems and limited time. This should prove as a good incentive to more players to login.
Premades and random composition say NO.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#62 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:31 am

The universal currency is a good idea and one that has long been needed. Thank you to the devs for finally accepting this desired feature from the players.

However, it should have been released at the same time as cities because it would have helped avoid the past year or so of stupidly grindy gameplay where nothing mattered but farming zone locks and trying to get as many cities as possible to get sov medallions. The same thing happened on the live and the same problem could have been avoided.

Yes, capping zones and cities should be important, but scenarios should matter too.

I will certainly want to play again with universal currency, I can only hope that it helps to recover the population.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Bavradai

Post#64 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:30 am

Additionally the Triumphant Set and the Victorious Set can also be bought for War Crests as well as for Triumphant Emblems as they used to.

Ranked scenarios remain the fastest way to acquire these sets and are also required to get Triumphant Insignia for the ring. This means that Ranked Scenarios are still the key for the Ranked gear sets, but the War Crests can be used as an alternative but longer route.
Highly excited to see the ranked sets purchasable with the new currency!

Omegus

Post#65 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:10 am

Bavradai wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:30 amHighly excited to see the ranked sets purchasable with the new currency!
Most of the ranked set...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Amadon

Post#66 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:19 am

Since i have read the wiki, i have a question concerning the fact you have to buy inferior tier gear to unlock superior tier gear.
On my main charac who's 8x, let say i have only bought 2 Conqueror's pieces, and then bought some Invader, and Sovereign's pieces set.
Did the fact that i didn't unlock the Conqueror "ward" would be an issue for me to, for example, buy Vistorious/Triumphant's pieces, since with the current system, i have already bought "end game" armor set ?

Sulorie

Post#67 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:27 am

At what rank/rr you have genesis/subj currency in your bag?
Dying is no option.

sharpblader

Post#68 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:49 am

Evilest wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:55 pm
sharpblader wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:45 am Many people avoided SCs because it did not give them the main role gear. IMO most casuals actually play SCs rather than RvR especially when they have low end systems and limited time. This should prove as a good incentive to more players to login.
If there are more instances of scenarios in the game, the chances of fighting against a premade as a random pug setup will not be as prevalent.

Ads
bradbury111

Post#69 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:03 am

Can we have an official exchange ratio table?
In the faq it won't, still between the discords there's a ratio table flying around.

This is affect all the players and having side infos like this isn't good looking.

Evilest

Post#70 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:16 pm

sharpblader wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:49 am
Evilest wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:55 pm
If there are more instances of scenarios in the game, the chances of fighting against a premade as a random pug setup will not be as prevalent.
Fair point.