Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Varanack

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics v1.04 (Updated: March 23, 2020)

Post#551 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Edit Note: Additional details.

Hey team,

As an update to the issue I was having, I had the wrong version of d3dcompiler_47.dll in my game directory. After using the x32 version detailed in this post about using Reshade with Wine I was able to load all of the relevant files. Note that I did NOT have to modify the reshade.dll file name as that post indicates.

Following that I had a similar issue to what RuffRyder is having above, except with the screen being all white instead of all black. I played with several of the Shader settings through Reshade before deciding to do a reinstall on the pack. After that only the Tonemap and Deband shaders started as enabled and the game presents with a much darker tone.

I'm not sure if that's all working as intended or if the other shaders included here should be enabled. It looks like there's an issue, maybe just on my end, with DisplayDepth as enabling that presents the black screen RuffRyder mentioned.

I'll do more troubleshooting with it and see what I can find.

Ads
Burgahboi

Post#552 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:10 am

Really having trouble getting this to work if anyone could give me a hand maybe a walk through i'd really appreaciate it. I find my main problem is when i use the DIrectX10 it doesn't show up in-game (the console for reshade) and then i've tried installing it on D9 and it works the console that is but is extremely buggy

Saistan

Post#553 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:19 am

Having issues that after i selected some settings in the menu when i first launched the game. I am now unable to click on any menus, can't even launch my character, all i did was just press "home" clicked the fake HDR if you will and now nothing is responding.

any suggestions?

Cataflan

Post#554 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:55 am

Is there any way to make it brighter? I play on windowed and can't adjust game's gama, so I would like to know if there is a way on reshade to accomplish it, thanks!

RuffRyder

Post#555 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:07 pm

Sildur wrote: ...
OK, I tried different variations now with the latest ReShade version and settings on my AMD GPU, but I don't find a way to keep Lightmaps enabled without getting bright white characters.

Any hints the AMD users here could give me? This problem seems to persist in all versions I tried.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

xpander
Community Management

Post#556 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:22 am

Thank you Sildur for the reshade stuff!

difference is night and day: https://imgur.com/a/PjRTusf

Made it working under linux with vkbasalt + reshade (patched DXVK) - looks nice imo
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35023&p=405522#p405522
Last edited by xpander on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Rumpel

Post#557 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:56 am

When I'm using the mod, smaa looks very ugly?! I've got an amd card. With mod activated I sadly cant overwrite this with the amd control panel, it has no effect to the game then.

With an older version of the mod, it was possible to change something in the modfile and then it worked but now not anymore.

Someone has a solution for that anti aliasing problem?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Archien

Post#558 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Thank you very much for the reshade! it looks great! And the guide works easy :D.

Ads
Sildur

Post#559 » Sat May 16, 2020 11:44 am

Playing around some more with the depth buffer, looks like its working now. So in a future update nvidia inspector shouldn't be needed anymore and this should work on any gpu.
For example, this is used for ambient occlusion:

Sildur

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics v2.0 (Updated: May 16, 2020)

Post#560 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:57 pm

And there it is, enhanced warhammer v2.0 is out now!

Updated/reworked the first post/thread. New screenshots and such.
If you're using a nvidia graphics card, open nvidia inspector and remove or reset the warhammer online profile, it's no longer needed.

Changelog:

Code: Select all

- Now supports the depth buffer, allowing more shader effects that rely on it.
- Added ambient occlusion (MXAO)
- Added bloom
- Enabled FXAA by default (antialiasing)
- SMAA now uses the depth buffer to find jagged edges (antialiasing)
- Added sharpening to help with antialiasing blur.