Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ronkde

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics - Working Lightmaps!

Post#401 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Yes! Finally AO which doesnt overlap the whole UI. But now im getting some weird black lines, more visible in the distance. Any ideas? Im only using the Nvidia Inspector profile from Sildur. I have Reshade 3 which I only use for sharpening because I already had it available and couldnt bother downloading another one.

EDIT: randomly decided to try nvidia dsr and I dont see the weird stuff anymore when playing supersampled 4k>1440p

Ads
asyniur

Post#402 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Strange my game just look darker, is that it ?

Flamers

Post#403 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:48 pm

is there any way to use this with Reshade 3 + lightmaps? i made it work with reshade 2 assistant, but the options in reshade 3 are just superb compared to 2, better sharpening, clarity etc. but we miss working lightmaps for Reshade 3

Khelek

Post#404 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm

asyniur wrote:Strange my game just look darker, is that it ?
Same here - Have followed the instruction on the OP for both the ReShade folder/dll files and NVIDIA inspector (several times!), I get the warning message "...could not find application profile, falling back to default" when the game loads so i guess something's working, but pressing f11 just makes everything slightly darker... none of the fancy stuff. Updated my gpu driver (390.65) but still nothing. Any suggestions to what the problem might be or how to fix?

Anomanderake

Post#405 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Is this the intendeed quality or i'm missing something? Things looks better but not as the original pics...
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Eisboleas

Post#406 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm

What will happen if I change Antialiasing Setting to 16x ? Will it get any better ? Anyway do u have any new options for a better quality ? ^^ Waiting for your reply @Sildru !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Peacy69

Post#407 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi @ll,
the download link from MediaFire pops up this message again and again?

sorry for the small picture :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download_repai ... rver_error

Telperien

Post#408 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm

@guys not sure its working or not:
When you start game do you see any information shown in top left corner saying about Reshade? If yes, it worked and shaders are applied to your game. If not... well start over and check what u did wrong from 1st post.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
Xeralas

Post#409 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello,

I think it worked, great job.

just 1 question, when i press F11 it only changes the luminosity or something (it becomes darker) any idea ?

Thx for your works

squagg

Post#410 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 am

I cannot get this to work whatsoever. I'm a bit frustrated, as the instructions seem fairly straightforward. It's also more frustrating that I can't get rid of these error messages with F11 or Shift+F12, which means the only way to delete/turn off your modification here is to reinstall the game entirely. Pretty unintuitive. https://imgur.com/a/1qWyU The various files are shown as being unable to open.
As you can see in the above image, the files are shown to be there, but for whatever reason cannot be opened. I cannot remove those errors as ReShade will not/cannot be disabled