Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rumpel

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics - Working Lightmaps!

Post#351 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Hi,

i try to activate anti- aliasing (multisampling) but when enableing it in radeon options in game nothing happens.

Someone knows how to fix this?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
ValeraNox

Post#352 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Русские есть тут хоть ? Для чего эта херня и что она делает ??
Mahmoud - WH 40/57

PartizanRUS

Post#353 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm

ValeraNox wrote:Русские есть тут хоть ? Для чего эта херня и что она делает ??
Да нет. Дуй сюда - viewforum.php?f=84
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#354 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 am

when you´re not not posting in the russian subforum, could you please stick to English?

I mean its a bit rude, what would you say if I posted in Swedish on a topic you follow? :P

Gnelson82

Post#355 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:28 am

Sildur, the mod works, but on the main screen I see a yellow message saying that preproccessor failed to load profile and its reverting to default. I have the Nvid inspector and your profile loaded. Do you know what this is and how to fix it?

Sildur

Post#356 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Gnelson82 wrote:Sildur, the mod works, but on the main screen I see a yellow message saying that preproccessor failed to load profile and its reverting to default. I have the Nvid inspector and your profile loaded. Do you know what this is and how to fix it?
It's just a warning, but it doesn't do anything and can safely be ignored.

Yardy

Post#357 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:16 pm

Looks Great. But I have a issue with far distance stuff that has a checkered cross hatch shadow over it....what did I do Wrong? or is this just how it is? (i done everything stated in how to install for Nvidia card)

Here is a couple of pics of what i'm talking about
https://gyazo.com/004befea655705a89bc2c1677dbab6b2
https://gyazo.com/2a73adbe001b36469c2aa2e92cab21cb
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Sildur

Post#358 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Yardy wrote:Looks Great. But I have a issue with far distance stuff that has a checkered cross hatch shadow over it....what did I do Wrong? or is this just how it is? (i done everything stated in how to install for Nvidia card)

Here is a couple of pics of what i'm talking about
https://gyazo.com/004befea655705a89bc2c1677dbab6b2
https://gyazo.com/2a73adbe001b36469c2aa2e92cab21cb
It's caused by ambient occlusion I think, unfortunately there isn't much you can do about that.

Ads
Yardy

Post#359 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Bugga.... oh well. Cheers for the info, I have now played around with that tweek on NV inspector. I've settled with Diablo III setting like the aliasing section, as it still keeps a bit of that cool darkish shadow on all the fauna like the Demigod setting did, and allows the distance visuals look less cross hatched.

I tried other capabilities like Skyrim and Fallout. But they don't emphasise the shadow on the plants as well.

Cheers for your work though! you made this game into a newer and better one for me! Kudos and Cheers! :D
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Sildur

Post#360 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Yardy wrote:Bugga.... oh well. Cheers for the info, I have now played around with that tweek on NV inspector. I've settled with Diablo III setting like the aliasing section, as it still keeps a bit of that cool darkish shadow on all the fauna like the Demigod setting did, and allows the distance visuals look less cross hatched.

I tried other capabilities like Skyrim and Fallout. But they don't emphasise the shadow on the plants as well.

Cheers for your work though! you made this game into a newer and better one for me! Kudos and Cheers! :D
Yeah different bits cause different results, some won't work at all. Didn't try all of them, so there might be a few that work better then demigod.