Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Thorsfist

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics - Working Lightmaps!

Post#361 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:48 am

Hey I just started playing the game and was turned on to your graphic enhancer by some nice folk I met already. I'm just having some problems with the profile part. My nvidea inspector does not have a wrench on it for me to input your profile to. So I don't think your graphic enhancer is working, although I get the message at load up about it working and then the yellow message about it reverting to default. Any help would be awesome.

Ads
Vitesse

Post#362 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:58 am

Hey! Great job on this! It looks so pretty now. *highest of fives*
Reminder that Slaanesh Pink is the new Chaos Black!

Wanna catch me? Look for:
CURRENTLY ON BREAK. Will get back on the game soon - Edit as of 3/12/2017

Sildur

Post#363 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Thorsfist wrote:Hey I just started playing the game and was turned on to your graphic enhancer by some nice folk I met already. I'm just having some problems with the profile part. My nvidea inspector does not have a wrench on it for me to input your profile to. So I don't think your graphic enhancer is working, although I get the message at load up about it working and then the yellow message about it reverting to default. Any help would be awesome.
There's an updated version of nvidia inspector that splits the profile importer into it's own thingy, called nvidiaProfileInspector.exe, maybe that's what you're looking for.
Vitesse wrote:Hey! Great job on this! It looks so pretty now. *highest of fives*
Thanks! Glad you like it ;)

Thorsfist

Post#364 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Yeah I have both installed, when I open the profile.one, it gives me an error.

Sildur

Post#365 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Thorsfist wrote:Yeah I have both installed, when I open the profile.one, it gives me an error.
Sounds like an issue with the program itself then, try updating it, some drivers broke it.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Orbmu2k ... /artifacts

sydd

Post#366 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:34 am

Hi Sildur, thank you for your mod! Btw i have a problem with it, i often see vertical black lines over the background texture.

Can you help me? Thanks

Grimmy7

Post#367 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:32 am

Nicely done Sildur, just tried it out and I like it. +1
Shinkikka (3x) Squig Herder / Shoota-boy o' <Da Freebooterz>

Arthic

Post#368 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Sildur or others, on my Runepriest when I activate the offensive sustained buff that makes your hands glow, I get a square box that distorts the image around both my hands, after installing and running your mod. I haven't seen this on any other character. Can you think of anything that would be causing that issue specifically?

If I had to describe it, it makes the image within the square and around my hands look like it is being seen through a different 'lense'. The lense just happens to be a square on each hand.

Ads
Arthic

Post#369 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:20 pm

I am also now seeing faint horizontal black lines run through the screen in the foreground mostly whenever I am in a highly lit environment, such as when the sun or a lot of light sources are in the area.

Edit: Played last night and could not see the lines, the main difference being that in game time was night. Will see if it comes up again during a daytime playsession.

Shandar

Post#370 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey Sildur !

Loving your mod, working fantastic on my dektop computer.

However, on my laptop, I did everything as instructed and it displays a message on launch:

"Compiling effect Succeeded
C:\Warhammer\ReShade.fx (14,2) preprocessor warning. Could not find application profile. falling back to default"

Does it mean your mod did not apply? How to fix it?

Many thanks.