Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telperien

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics - Working Lightmaps!

Post#391 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 pm

XxMINGExX wrote:hi great mod!, but is there a way to change the hotkey from f11? as f11 mutes my sound and there isnt much i can do to change that lol
Yes of course its editable.
Find folder Reshade in your RoR directory:
1. open Profiles, open Global.cfg with any text editor like notepad,
2. Find block of setting called USER (is 1st on top),
3. Change #define RESHADE_TOGGLE_KEY VK_F11 //[undef] // the F11 key to any other key you want, mine is Insert, and that code line looks like: #define RESHADE_TOGGLE_KEY VK_INSERT //[undef] //

Remember key will work if your Reshade profile is default, if its different name (custom), edit that profile`s Global.cfg.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
XxMINGExX

Post#392 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 am

cheers telperien. although ill save this for when i get an upgraded laptop , i think my graphics card is too **** to run it as it crashes the game. (old laptop lol) thanks for the support.

Cyttorak

Post#393 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 am

Sildur, this is amazing! You made something I love, even more... lovable? It made my game a look way better, this is just a hell of fantastic job! Also, great guide, was easy to follow, no bumps, Im still digesting how good it looks right now... Thank you for sharing this with us!

saupreusse
Developer

Post#394 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:41 pm

So i installed this again and it loaded just fine. now what i want to do is disable all effects but only use "Levels". how exactly do i do that?

Telperien

Post#395 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:37 pm

You need Reshade Assistant.exe as a part of Reshade v2.0.1f4. I would backup all, delete all related to sildurs folder files, install 1st Reshade 2.0.1 (inluding making profile and preset - without shaders yet) and paste Sildurs folder. More less:)
Slacking (checking out EvE)

tgundel

Post#396 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:08 pm

I did the steps, however, now my game wont launch at all. deleted the profile and the game. Copied in my backed up game files. Still wont launch now, what do I do? :/

saupreusse
Developer

Post#397 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:37 pm

tgundel wrote:I did the steps, however, now my game wont launch at all. deleted the profile and the game. Copied in my backed up game files. Still wont launch now, what do I do? :/
If nothing works, reinstall :P

Rumpel

Post#398 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Cant activate antialiasing in Radeon. Someone knows the Problem?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
blodskaal

Post#399 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi there,

so i tried using this enhancement but i get this text when i get to the character screen and everytime i tab out and tab back in teh game.
e:\warhammer online age of reckoning\ reshade.fx (14, 2): preprocessor warning, could not find application profile, falling back to default. im not sure whats it refering to. i did the importing of the nvidia inspector as it should. and i did see some improvements to the visuals, but that text still pops up and id like to make sure the enhancement works as intended. any help would be appreciated

Sildur

Post#400 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:14 pm

blodskaal wrote:Hi there,

so i tried using this enhancement but i get this text when i get to the character screen and everytime i tab out and tab back in teh game.
e:\warhammer online age of reckoning\ reshade.fx (14, 2): preprocessor warning, could not find application profile, falling back to default. im not sure whats it refering to. i did the importing of the nvidia inspector as it should. and i did see some improvements to the visuals, but that text still pops up and id like to make sure the enhancement works as intended. any help would be appreciated
It's just a warning, you can safely ignore it.