Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fenris78

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics - Working Lightmaps!

Post#431 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello,

Thanks Telperien for the install method with Lightmaps and reshade 3, infortunately I still got White ghost people all around, with texture randomly back...

In addition, Sildur's .dll massively increased my loading times, from few seconds to about 1 min... something is wrong here for some reason... :/

I don't see a big difference with and without lighmaps, but maybe I'm wrong... Nevertheless, I'll uncheck the option a run it with minimal needed shaders (Thanks for your config file, just need one expunged from unnecessary shaders, tooking really long time to load each time for nothing...).

Ads
wafflerue

Post#432 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:26 pm

This no longer appears to work with the new launcher, as it replaces the binkw32.dll(this contains the Lightmaps fix) with a new copy when you launch the game.

There is however to Temporary fix where you can fresh install the Sildur's Enhancements AFTER you have started the launcher but before you connect. This needs to be done every time you launch the game.

The work around that Telperien uses to allows us to use Reshade 3 does not seem to work at all now and I have yet to find a work around(if anyone knows of one let me know). Hope this helps anyone looking for answers.

Telperien

Post#433 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 pm

It works for me. New launcher didnt replace anything. I seen its name on a list while updating, but I guess it was crosschecking that file is in WAR folder. I admit I had to restart few times RoR to get Reshade working, but who didnt have problems on few 1st startups of RoR.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Telperien

Post#434 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:48 pm Hello,

Thanks Telperien for the install method with Lightmaps and reshade 3, infortunately I still got White ghost people all around, with texture randomly back...

In addition, Sildur's .dll massively increased my loading times, from few seconds to about 1 min... something is wrong here for some reason... :/

I don't see a big difference with and without lighmaps, but maybe I'm wrong... Nevertheless, I'll uncheck the option a run it with minimal needed shaders (Thanks for your config file, just need one expunged from unnecessary shaders, tooking really long time to load each time for nothing...).
If you still see white characters that means Sildurs file didnt load. My loading times are still same, max 5s before new sc.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

wafflerue

Post#435 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 am

Telperien wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 pm It works for me. New launcher didnt replace anything. I seen its name on a list while updating, but I guess it was crosschecking that file is in WAR folder. I admit I had to restart few times RoR to get Reshade working, but who didnt have problems on few 1st startups of RoR.
You are able to use Reshade 3 with working lightmaps with the new launcher?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#436 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am

wafflerue wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 am
Telperien wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 pm It works for me. New launcher didnt replace anything. I seen its name on a list while updating, but I guess it was crosschecking that file is in WAR folder. I admit I had to restart few times RoR to get Reshade working, but who didnt have problems on few 1st startups of RoR.
yes, I do that currently

wafflerue

Post#437 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am
wafflerue wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 am
yes, I do that currently
Huh. At least now I know its possible. Did you install it any kind of special way (DX9 or DX10?) I'll have to mess around with it more to try to get it to work.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#438 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Full video guide on sildurs install/setup for ror would be nice.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#439 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Stickzy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:09 pm Full video guide on sildurs install/setup for ror would be nice.
I second that! Ive been using SweetFX / Reshade in a lot of other games but still couldnt make it work with RoR til today :(

Rumpel

Post#440 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Doesn't work anymore for me since New launcher is replacing sildurs dll by downloading the original. :cry:
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: