Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telperien

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics - Working Lightmaps!

Post#441 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:51 am

I'll make guide in a couple of days how to install Sildurs mod both reshade 2 and 3. Also illmake atopic to share custom shaders profiles.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
Flamers

Post#442 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 am

New launcher just replaces binkw32.dll, all you have to do is keep your modded bink in a zip, open launcher let it update, and just before you click connect -> unzip your modded bink so game loads with reshade/sildurs

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#443 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 am

Flamers wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 am New launcher just replaces binkw32.dll, all you have to do is keep your modded bink in a zip, open launcher let it update, and just before you click connect -> unzip your modded bink so game loads with reshade/sildurs
is not needed (at least not for reshade 3). I have not replaced anything launcher replace and it works fine for me. Just that its set for the 64 bit so if I start the 32 bit one it wont have reshade.

Flamers

Post#444 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Natherul wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 am is not needed (at least not for reshade 3). I have not replaced anything launcher replace and it works fine for me. Just that its set for the 64 bit so if I start the 32 bit one it wont have reshade.
Looks like for some people, including me, launcher does reupdate bink dll every time a modded is in the folder.
If thats the case for someone, then the unzip method works fine.

(running latest Reshade 3.4.0)

Telperien

Post#445 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Same for me. I didn't have to do anything. Restarted few times RoR launcher because some add-ons failed to load, after that reshade 3 opened. I use 64-bit war.exe too.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Kalt

Post#446 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:37 pm

No problem for me with the 64 bit exe.

losvtranse

Post#447 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 am

I currently have old Sildur enhancement, how do i delete it? (i installed it a long time ago)
Just i encountered problems with new launcher - at first it just didn't start at all (launcher itself), and after deleting enbseries.ini it started to launch, but it's... a bit of the mess, because for some reason enhancement tries to apply to new launcher.
Spoiler:

Sildur

Post#448 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Update time, delete your old files before applying.
Now using reshade 3.4.0 and no more modified game files so the launcher shouldn't break it anymore. Just launch ENBInjector.exe before starting the game, this will inject reshade into the war process, so that lightmaps won't break. Works with both war.exe and war-64.exe.

Also some color adjustements, if it's to dark for you just press Shift+F2 to edit effects directly ingame.

Changelog:

Code: Select all

Sildur's Enhanced Warhammer v1.0.1:
- Updated reshade to 3.4, use F11 to toggle ingame effects on and off.
- Now using enbinjector instead of modified game files, so the launcher should no longer break it.
- Color adjustements
- Color dithering to reduce banding. Just looking at the sky should show the effect.

Sildur's Enhanced Warhammer Profile v1.0.1:
- Updated profile to work with 64bit exe.
Last edited by Sildur on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#449 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:37 pm

Sildur wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pm Update time, delete your old files before applying.
Now using reshade 3.4.0 and no more modified game files so the launcher shouldn't break it anymore. Just launch ENBInjector.exe before starting the game, this will inject reshade into the war process, so that lightmaps won't break. Works with both war.exe and war-64.exe.

Also some color adjustements, if it's to dark for you just press Shift+F2 to edit effects directly ingame.

Changelog:

Code: Select all

Sildur's Enhanced Warhammer v1.0.1:
- Updated reshade to 3.4, use F11 to toggle ingame effects on and off.
- Now using enbinjector instead of modified game files, so the launcher should no longer break it.
- Color adjustements
- Color dithering to reduce banding. Just looking at the sky should show the effect.

Sildur's Enhanced Warhammer Profile v1.0.1:
- Updated profile to work with 64bit exe.
Hey, Good to see youre still around from time to time :)

Sildur

Post#450 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:53 pm

saupreusse wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:37 pm Hey, Good to see youre still around from time to time :)
Yeah, figured I might aswell update this old stuff since the launcher is causing issues with it now.