Recent Topics

Ads

Sun Dragon

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bruglir

Sun Dragon

Post#1 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:02 pm

My current work in progress, need to make the wings look a lot less "flat", some veins, damage etc.
Destro: Bruglir (DoK)
Order: IPounceTheFace (WL), ItBurnsTheFace (BW)

Ads
Bruglir

Re: Sun Dragon

Post#2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Got him done!

Also, he has some animations :D
https://youtu.be/AIMFpCZiX18

and fire breath in the works!
https://youtu.be/kWM38r0lh70

UndeadPatron

Post#3 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Very nice, how long have you been working on this beasty ?
Eiry Asimgdalrr - MARA
Rickhart Tannhauser - KOTBS
Fitael - WL
Lariekl - SM
Rylha - WE

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#4 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Ay very cool like IT! But on the left wing there is a lil Hard break between the colors could be a Bit smoother. But rly nice work
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Darosh
Banned

Post#5 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:30 pm

^ the colours at the tail(-end) in the second picture are a bit stingy compared to the rest, but excellent job regardless.

Thought I was looking at a tabletop minituare (with flames added in via editing) at first, lol - would still have been an outstanding painting job, however.

Abbd.: You might wanna toss your work into Creative Assembly's vague direction, they might run with it considering TWW2 and its featuring of High Elves.

Bruglir

Post#6 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:36 am

Hey guys thanks for the feedback!

@UndeadPatron - it took me 4 weeks, start to finish for all of the sculpting/retopo/texturing. Animations are still in progress but my part on this is mostly done, though i'm working a bit on the programming side to get him working in-game.

@Daknallbomb Could you maybe point that out a bit clearer for me so i know where i'm looking? Is it only in the static renders? Or is it also present in the video animations?

@Darosh Thanks man! I've painted mini's for years, a lot of the technique/theory seems to have passed on to my digital art, though maybe i should tone it down a bit sometimes. As for Creative Assembly, they have a great team! I've been friends with a few of them for a long time. I had the chance to work on TWW but had to bow out due to other commitments.