Recent Topics

Ads

Some drawings

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hegrim
Posts: 11

Re: Some drawings

Post#31 » Sat May 09, 2020 1:21 am

https://imgur.com/a/KZ6x17j
here is little bit more heresy

Ads
User avatar
saupreusse
Former Staff
Posts: 2095

Re: Some drawings

Post#32 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:50 am

Your linework is so crisp. May i ask on what software and hardware you are working? Been thinking about getting a tablet myself but im more of a traditionalist... So it should be beginner friendly

User avatar
mix8511
Posts: 5

Re: Some drawings

Post#33 » Sat May 09, 2020 10:46 am

Very nice work man!! Its really fantastic!!

I drew my character the other day its not that WOW tho :D

Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
empmoz
Posts: 78

Re: Some drawings

Post#34 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:33 am

Hegrim wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:21 am
https://imgur.com/a/KZ6x17j
here is little bit more heresy
Your artwork is amazing!

Hegrim
Posts: 11

Re: Some drawings

Post#35 » Sat May 09, 2020 1:34 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:50 am
Your linework is so crisp. May i ask on what software and hardware you are working? Been thinking about getting a tablet myself but im more of a traditionalist... So it should be beginner friendly
Hey Sauoreusse, i am using photoshop and wacom cintuq tablet, if you want you can download brushes that simulate drawing with pencils in link below, i found them somewhere at deviantart. About tablet it is hard to choose because ones where you can draw on screen are expensive, and others when you draw on table they require time to get used to.
link to brush set: https://yadi.sk/d/mgtOfiW6PyqpUg
if you want add more sharpness to line you could duplicate layer with drawing, go filter/high pass , use it. Place highpass layer above main drawing and set it to overlay.
Last edited by Hegrim on Sat May 09, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NSKaneda
Posts: 384

Re: Some drawings

Post#36 » Sat May 09, 2020 1:47 pm

Holly Mork these are astounding!
Do you have instagram or other online portfolio so I could follow your work?
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM, Laiste MAG || Ginnar IB, Volundr ENG ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn (Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG - Ithilmar's Chosen)
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Hegrim
Posts: 11

Re: Some drawings

Post#37 » Sat May 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Hey mix8511 very nice lines in your drawing and interesting shading on helmet especially ,
i don't know if you need this though i made a little bit drawing above you picture just to show what i'd change a bit.
https://imgur.com/a/rBrMc7x
I've added bit more movement, tone, cold in shadows, only white at tip of nose, not sure what those symbols around orc head for so may be use them as iroquezz alike metal construction on helmet or use them as sign of anger and movement.It also fun to add different type of lines, fur like , straight lines, we have squared paintings on shoulders, may be add text to add some more variety.
mix8511 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:46 am
Very nice work man!! Its really fantastic!!

I drew my character the other day its not that WOW tho :D

Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Grock
Posts: 596

Re: Some drawings

Post#38 » Sat May 09, 2020 4:37 pm

Hegrim wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:34 pm
saupreusse wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:50 am
Your linework is so crisp. May i ask on what software and hardware you are working? Been thinking about getting a tablet myself but im more of a traditionalist... So it should be beginner friendly
Hey Sauoreusse, i am using photoshop and wacom cintuq tablet, if you want you can download brushes that simulate drawing with pencils in link below, i found them somewhere at deviantart. About tablet it is hard to choose because ones where you can draw on screen are expensive, and others when you draw on table they require time to get used to.
link to brush set: https://yadi.sk/d/mgtOfiW6PyqpUg
if you want add more sharpness to line you could duplicate layer with drawing, go filter/high pass , use it. Place highpass layer above main drawing and set it to overlay.
Ooh im definitely using that brush set, thanks :lol:
Orkni
Image

Ads
User avatar
Valkyr79
Posts: 4

Re: Some drawings

Post#39 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm

Great Skills there mate,are you drawing digitally and traditionaly?

User avatar
kirraha
Posts: 134

Re: Some drawings

Post#40 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:03 pm

That is some nice stuff mate! <3

Only **** I draw is Wam tittygrab Hao's slayer....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest