Recent Topics

Ads

Pictures from the Old World

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Athelred

Re: Pictures from the Old World

Post#11 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:54 pm

That's amazing! the colours, the shade, the lines.. everything is perfect. And she looks so alive and beautiful , gives the Mona Lisa competition for enigmatic smiles!

I declare myself a fan.

Ads
Senlui

Post#12 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:38 pm

Athelred wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:54 pm That's amazing! the colours, the shade, the lines.. everything is perfect. And she looks so alive and beautiful , gives the Mona Lisa competition for enigmatic smiles!

I declare myself a fan.
Thank you Athelred! Perhaps Mona Lisa's enigmatic smile comes from a pact with Chaos? :lol:

Senlui

Post#13 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:39 pm

On to something different today... heraldry.

zulnam

Post#14 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Just saw this. Very nice!

Especially like the Naggarythe scene and the shadows you used. Good job!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Whyumadbro

Post#15 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:11 pm

keep the good work up! but i dont believe u started drawing that recently for the quality of ur work u display

Senlui

Post#16 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:11 pm keep the good work up! but i dont believe u started drawing that recently for the quality of ur work u display
Wow, that's a huge compliment, thank you! It's is something I have enjoyed over the years, but typically used to work with oil pastels, acrylic paints, and sketching with pencil, charcoal, biro, etc... Very infrequently though. I also enjoyed painting Warhammer minis but dropped it around End Times as my armies were effectively made defunct. I picked up a cheap tablet in November last year and decided to get stuck in with learning how to "paint" digitally. I joined a support group to learn more, and have been following lots of advice and watching tutorials, as well as paying attention to references when drawing a character rather than trying to draw from my head. I have a lot to learn, and more practice to do, but it's something I am having a lot of fun with.

If you want a good laugh, this was the standard I was at in March 2020. :lol:

space44

Post#17 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Senlui wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:17 pm Because the last one was awful, I've been getting more practice in.
thats really great artwork but to me I don't really see the malicious intent of a darkelf in her. Keep up the work though Warhammer fantasy needs more art.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Kragg

Post#18 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Great work! Let me know when Drengk can get one! :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Boebinator

Post#19 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:48 pm

very nice artwork!
Frickaul Chosen from Khorne

Senlui

Post#20 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm

Thanks! Drengk has not been forgotten! Working on a suitably brooding Dark Elf at the moment, it's a learning curve so is taking a little while...

In the meantime, here's the latest doodle. Ghrond.