Recent Topics

Ads

Cannot log in anymore

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Natasmmm

Cannot log in anymore

Post#1 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Back on april 19th i could play the game just fine. The next day the launcher was showing the web server as red and the login server as yellow. I tried using a VPN and the web server now shows up green and the connect button shows up as "UPDATE". i click update and the bar loads up like its updating, hits 100% and then the program crashes... im totally lost on what else i can do cause i have already re downloaded the game and tried the admin trick and all that. nothing seems to be working.

Ads
Necronemesis

Re: Cannot log in anymore

Post#2 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Im a friend of his and we tried everything in the forums to fix this issue to no effect! His web server appears red, and his login server appears yellow. running as admin and we tried this from a similar post....
Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow:

- This happens if the World server is down. There's a server status thread here.

- How to fix this problem (when it's not caused by the World server being down!):

1. click on start
2. type into the search-box cmd (before clicking enter press ctrl+shift) then also enter while holding them (runs cmd as admin)
3. the cmd window open up
4. type in:

netsh winsock reset catalog (resets winsock entries to install values)
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (resets ipv4 to install values)
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log (reset ipv6 to install values)

and then we tried this....
Unblock the launcher. (right click RoRLauncher.exe -> properties -> click Unblock button)

Remove the write-protection (right click the game folder -> properties -> disable read-only) from all the files in the WAR folder and try again. You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges.

all from a similar post but to no avail! :( we even tried a new VPN and that didn't work!!!! If ANYONE knows a fix to this issue please help us!

riddleout

Post#3 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:23 pm

I can't log into the game now either. Web server appears green, log in server is red. Which is strange I was literally logged into the game 30 min ago.

It gives me this error though.

Could not connect to Login server
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 46.105.54.77:8000
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress[] addresses, Int32 port)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(String host, Int32 port)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Connect()
PapaOpe-Shaman

Dwanex

Post#4 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 pm