Recent Topics

Ads

Application error

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Drezakk

Application error

Post#1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:25 pm

so i downloaded d3dx9_34.dll and put it into my warhammer file, but when i try to run the application it gives me an error message:
WAR.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application

EDIT: i've deleted, and redownloaded the torrent 4 times now, and tried the process over and over, but im still getting the same error message, SOMEONE HELP PLEASE, I WANT TO PLAY.

Ads
mogt

Re: Application error

Post#2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm

you must do copy this file, in your windows system 32 or system 64 directory

Drezakk

Post#3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:18 pm

do what now? i dont understand

Drezakk

Post#4 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:35 pm

can someone for the love of god, please help me? its been 3 hours, i've redownloaded everything 6 times now, and still get the same error, i've downloaded this on 2 other computers with no errors just fine. this is a brand new lap top im trying to play on, so i downloaded dx9 to be sure it worked but im still getting the: WAR.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application error

huntergregg

Post#5 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am

Don't download the file, download the DX9 installation and run it.
Samiheals, Sammage, Samwich, Samslayer, Samibaby, Talimaker, Hotstuffz, Axeme, Bootsy, Stankheals, Aoeforme, Einan and many others still growing up

Drezakk

Post#6 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:27 am

huntergregg wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am Don't download the file, download the DX9 installation and run it.
omg, thank you, it worked!

panderian1

Post#7 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:27 am

im sorry im having this problem to, what do you mean download the dx9 installation and run it? where do i download the installation? This is really bugging me and i have tried everything... download dx9 from microsoft doesn't work obviously since im on windows 10. Could you please dumb it down and explain to me what you just said? Don't download file , download the dx9 installation???

edit: ok nevermind i fixed it. I went to Microsofts website and downloaded the most recent version of direct x again.If anyone is having this issue try and re download the most recent version of direct x for your windows!!!!!!!

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 am

Ads