Recent Topics

Ads

Error upon launch

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
zak68

Re: Error upon launch

Post#11 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:32 am

Ichaerus wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:25 am I've had this problem since October...
what happened last October? perhaps looking to windows update history could give you some hints.

Ads
Ichaerus

Post#12 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:52 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:21 am On my phone so was not that easy to read the pic , have poor eyesight

My “feeling” is it sounds like a driver issue, or I think so some of the threads identified certain hardware and associated drivers caused problems for windows .
Maybe one of the big brained devs could give some feedback (hint hint)
Here we go. I went and looked at screenshot and typed it all out. This might help better, rather than subject everyone to the torture of a cellphone screenshot uploaded to photobucket. Also, I'm pretty much brick dumb when it comes to a lot of computer jargon, so you guys might have to break it down Barney Style for me.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid namespace
at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()
at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObject.Initialize(Boolean getObject)
at System.Management.ManagementClass.GetInstances(EnumerationOptions options)
at System.Management.ManagementClass.Getinstances()
at RoRLauncher.Client.JF2drT3e2RwWstr8C4b(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.get_UUID()
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.FbMkEQMIsN01B8L7RVO()
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Launch(String authenticator)
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.IVTNPoyEik()
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.LgHNMp4eNK(Object , MouseButtonEventArgs )
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routeEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseDownThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHanderInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPter hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr IParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr IParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr IParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr IParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object Ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at RoRLauncher.App.Main()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at _._.___()

Acidic

Post#13 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am

That looks like the mouse might be giving the game some issues. I remember that one of the devs wrote something about a mouse driver causing this game and others to crash.

I can not see so much more but a test might be try another mouse and see if you can isolate the issue

Found lots of mentions of the invalid namespace comment on Microsoft sides , looks like windows messing aroun. Sry I can’t help with this one