Recent Topics

Ads

CrashCrashCrash

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ibisss

CrashCrashCrash

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Hi there!

I have some serious connection trouble IG since 1-2 days now.
Everytime I go in the lake or in SC, the game crash with the mention "the client has closed your connection". Sometime I can play like 1 hour and after the game never stop crashing, that's a bit frustating.
I've noticed that it can happens at any time, if there is 20 or 500 people playing in the zones... I run the game in 64b... And before these 1-2 days I've never had some trouble with the client...

...so I wonder, am I the only one? Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks a lot in advance ;)

Ads
uanaka

Re: CrashCrashCrash

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:49 pm

I'm not running into these crashing issues - you have the 64bit client toggled on the launcher so that's good.

Did you recently add any new addons? If not, I would go through your addon list and slowly disable them to find out what might be crashing you.

Ibisss

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:53 pm

I've downloaded the last SOR version (1.1.6), i'll try to disabled it hope that's will fix it.

Glorian

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:00 pm

Apart from that please check the points in my Signatures List.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075

some are fixed or outdated but a lot of ingame settings are still a thing.

Even if you a nasa computer like me your client will crash sometimes with full settings in a keep and full player names.

hepheastuss

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:15 pm

I have been having the same thing , happens at random wherever i am , says Server closed you connection you have been disconnected , and brings me back to the character screen when i press okay... , any clue what it is ??

Ibisss

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Thanks you Lesti, i did it a while ago except for the Xboxlive things, finger crossed!
Hepheastuss : It seems we have the exact same problem, I'm trying with the 1.1.3 version of SOR, finger crossed X2, I'll let u know.

hepheastuss

Post#7 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Ibisss wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 pm Thanks you Lesti, i did it a while ago except for the Xboxlive things, finger crossed!
Hepheastuss : It seems we have the exact same problem, I'm trying with the 1.1.3 version of SOR, finger crossed X2, I'll let u know.
Let me know if it got fixed for you ! :D

Ibisss

Post#8 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:26 pm

3 hours without crashing, i deleted the cache file things, the WSCT addon and used only SOR 1.1.3 version, it seems working until now:)

Ads
hepheastuss

Post#9 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Ibisss wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:26 pm 3 hours without crashing, i deleted the cache file things, the WSCT addon and used only SOR 1.1.3 version, it seems working until now:)
Il try deleting cache aswell then , not using addons and not sure what the SOR 1.1.3 is...? :D