Game Crashes

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Evlinsanity

Game Crashes

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Hi,

I recently downloaded RoR for the first time. Once i had torrented i was able to play straight away, the game works really well and i was able to play on any character having no crashes. Once i closed RoR and tried loading it up again it had 171,000 files to install. Once those files were eventually installed i went onto RoR and tried to play on my Warrior Priest. I got instantly booted to my desktop, i then found i wasn't able to play any humans classes as there starter zone cause the game to close.

So i tried playing on my marauder, the same thing happened with that starter zone, it boots me back to desktop with the "Warhammer Online: Age of reckoning has stopped working". So i currently can't play any human class or any chaos class. I am able to play in the orc starter zone but i can't enter any SC and walking to the bottom of the map in the orc and goblin starter zone will make my game crash.

The Details for the crash are as follows:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WAR-64.exe
Application Version: 1.4.8.573
Application Timestamp: 50bcb993
Fault Module Name: mssmp3.asi
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 49e53a1c
Exception Code: c0000094
Exception Offset: 00001892
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Any help would seriously be appreciated.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Game Crashes

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:08 pm

If you started the launcher and it was downloading 171,000 files, then you left the torrent running and didn't make a copy of the downloaded folder. Now it's probably all messed up.

Delete all the stuff, download the torrent again.

When it's done. STOP the torrent.

COPY the folder, and put it somewhere else.

Only run the launcher from the second location, leave the first location alone as a backup.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gambal

Post#3 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Omg I had same problem download game and worked fine then was a update and it was a day long doing it. What do u mean stop torrent? And makeing a new folder?? Do I uninstall and start again?

Rappefan

Post#4 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:47 pm

My friends was done downloading from the launcher after 2 days and we played for 7 hours yesterday without problem (except his sound is ****).
Today when we gonna continue he get crashes without a message when entering SC. we tried 4 times and he crashed just as he enter SC. Tried to empty cache files but doesnt work.

Akalukz

Post#5 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:53 pm

@rappefan he needs to get a new music or sound file. I would try deleting the audio.myp file and letting it redownload or do a forum search for audio.myp

@Gambal - delete the folders. redownload the torrent. copy that folder to a brand new folder. Then run the patcher from there. You can either leave the "orginal" folder for backup or delete for space.
-= Agony =-