Recent Topics

Ads

Download size for launcher?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Mrbagoguts

Download size for launcher?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Hey everyone, no big deal I was just curious about the right download size? I know 17k is wrong but what is the right size? My RoR download is sitting at about 2900, so far I think I've done the installation process right and no errors, but it's taking quite awhile to download my laptop is a bit slow but I just wanted to ask if this is normal.

I'm thinking I'll just let it download for the day while I work but wanted to ask just incase I messed up, honestly the guide for the installation was almost incomprehensible for me but nothing has gone wrong yet.

Anyway thanks for taking a look at this if you've made it this far.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Download size for launcher?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:46 pm

Mrbagoguts wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:56 pm Hey everyone, no big deal I was just curious about the right download size? I know 17k is wrong but what is the right size? My RoR download is sitting at about 2900, so far I think I've done the installation process right and no errors, but it's taking quite awhile to download my laptop is a bit slow but I just wanted to ask if this is normal.

I'm thinking I'll just let it download for the day while I work but wanted to ask just incase I messed up, honestly the guide for the installation was almost incomprehensible for me but nothing has gone wrong yet.

Anyway thanks for taking a look at this if you've made it this far.
2900 is probably fine. We just had a massive content patch that added ~1800 files. It will take a while to download.

We are planning on updating the torrent in the near future to include this bit, just need to make sure everything is stable before finalizing a version of it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Mrbagoguts

Post#3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:07 pm

Alright thank you for the reply, should I keep taxadi once I'm done or will the torrent be able to update on its own?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Mrbagoguts wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:07 pm Alright thank you for the reply, should I keep taxadi once I'm done or will the torrent be able to update on its own?
No need for it after the initial download. You can uninstall Tixati, the launcher is used for small updates.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Mrbagoguts

Post#5 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Awesome, again thank you, I'm really excited to hopefully play return of reckoning I've been looking to get back into an mmo since wow is just plain bad now.

Mrbagoguts

Post#6 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:41 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:24 pm
Mrbagoguts wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:07 pm Alright thank you for the reply, should I keep taxadi once I'm done or will the torrent be able to update on its own?
No need for it after the initial download. You can uninstall Tixati, the launcher is used for small updates.
Hey, sorry to bother but just got home and it seems the game has stopped downloading at 458/2903 16% should I redo the whole download or is there anything specific I can do for this?