Recent Topics

Ads

can't play one of my chars

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Garundhi

Re: can't play one of my chars

Post#41 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:06 pm

I'm having the same problem on my lvl 26 chosen. Occasionally it lets me play for a while but most of the time it gets stuck in login screens and /stuck /stuck doesnt seem to help much. All my other characters seem to work just fine tho. Can't think of anything I've done on chosen that could cause this. All that Ive done diferent on it is that it has some crafts lvld but that probably wont be the reason or it'd be found out already.

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Post#42 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Garundhi wrote:I'm having the same problem on my lvl 26 chosen. Occasionally it lets me play for a while but most of the time it gets stuck in login screens and /stuck /stuck doesnt seem to help much. All my other characters seem to work just fine tho. Can't think of anything I've done on chosen that could cause this. All that Ive done diferent on it is that it has some crafts lvld but that probably wont be the reason or it'd be found out already.
Is the character in a guild? If yes, leave it when you manage to log and your issue will be solved.

Garundhi

Post#43 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:34 pm

no, and this probably wont help much either but I have a cape skin on it from some quest in the inevitable city. Probably completely unrelated but looted it shortly before starting to have login issues.

Ley
Former Staff

Post#44 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Garundhi wrote:no, and this probably wont help much either but I have a cape skin on it from some quest in the inevitable city. Probably completely unrelated but looted it shortly before starting to have login issues.
Try logging it now please.

Garundhi

Post#45 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:15 pm

trying now, sorry read it late. Still the same issue tho, getting area loading screen and then I get send to some alternate version of the login screen but without the character select button. Luckily all my other alts are running just fine so not a big issue for me atm.

Garundhi

Post#46 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:50 pm

The problem spread to my choppa, sometimes I can still log in on him or my chosen but it usually takes a lot of tries. Only parallel I could find between it and my chosen is that they're both my highest lvl chars, the low ones still work fine and log in on first try. No idea what's causing this, deleted all my quest and crafting items on chosen and reset all I could think off.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#47 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Is the character you're having issues with in a guild that has more than 500 members in the guild? Guilds that have more than 500 members cause a lot of issues, like this.

I would advise you to leave that guild, if it is 500+ members.

Garundhi

Post#48 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:17 pm

No, none of my chars are in a guild atm. I was able to play my choppa till just now, game crashed and now it's stuck again. Usually I can log atleast 1 of them with a lot of trying so it's more anoying then gamebreaking for me at this point, but I am worried that at some point they'll completely break down. Since it only occured with my high lvl characters I asume that its taking up to much information somewhere, maybe the amount of quests active or something? Not sure if I can reset those.

(edit: trying to log my choppa atm, no succes but noticing that in the login screen one of my swords on which I changed the skin has the old apearance, doubt its related but never know)

Ads
Garundhi

Post#49 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Still having this problem btw, my t4 chars take atleast 10 minutes of trying to log in before they get in. The low lvl ones still work just fine. Kinda anoying when trying to play with friends. Guess it's related to the amount of data that needs to be downloaded with the char so maybe if there's a timeout when logging in after a while that could be lengthened? Not sure how exactly it works.

Garundhi

Post#50 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Update: the problem is temporarily "solved" on my choppa. It's lvl 39 now and I was doing quests in the inevitable city. After doing a quest in a maze that takes a portal to reach, when re-entering the city all my quests cleared from my tome and from the side of my screen. The upside is that without the quests my choppa logs in from the first try everytime. But the downside is that now I can't acces any quest anymore. Atleast it shows that the problem is probably caused by having large amounts of data to load when logging in. But it's not a great solution cause I'd like to access my quests again too :)