Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kurama

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1841 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello im getting the following error when i press connect on the launcher:

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#1842 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Kurama wrote:Hello im getting the following error when i press connect on the launcher:

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
I would try to set the Gamefolder to read only, then turn it off once again.
Also you should make an exception in your Antivirus/Antimalwareprogramm. It could be, that the launcher is an enemy to to strict settings.
Otherwise you can try to launch it as Admin if you havent already tried that. I had many errors at the beginning, but as long as nothing is corrupted, youll get it to work.

Good luck

Kurama

Post#1843 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:38 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:

I would try to set the Gamefolder to read only, then turn it off once again.
Thanks that worked.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Prototype0394

Post#1844 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Short\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Short\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

Whackjood

Post#1845 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Hey! I'm trying to get the game running, I've installed the client through the torrent and have it set up. I have removed read only, running it as administrator, and opening the game through RoRLauncher.

When I try to start the game, I get the following error message from the launcher.
Data.myp:
System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid namespace
at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
at System.Management.ManagementScope.InitializeGuts(Object o)
at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
at MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()
When I start the game up, the game lists the version as "Version 1.4.8 Build 573" and there are no options to select a server or to make a character. At this point, I'm at a loss and I'm not sure how to fix the problem. Sorry!

guran

Post#1846 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi!

I'm new here and I just wondered if it would be possible to add a md5 checksum on the encrypted homepage or the forum for the launcher (http://launcher.returnofreckoning.com/W ... uncher.rar) since it's downloaded over an unencrypted connection and no real way to tell if it has been tampered with. I could recommend md5deep (https://github.com/jessek/hashdeep/releases).

Just a suggestion that at least would make me slightly less worried. :)

Thanks.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1847 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:09 pm

I got encrypted download versions of the launcher via my download client page.

viewtopic.php?t=16

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... FCn4UIAQ77

Take it as you wish.

Serokriliy

Post#1848 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:10 am

Data myp:
System.ManagementException: Не найдено в
System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtended(ManagementStatus errorCode)
в System.Management.ManagementScope.InitializeGuts
(Object 0)
в System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
в System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.
Initialize()
в System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
в MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventeventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler EventHandler_Extractiontionary hashDic)
в RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

Ads
lachoose

Post#1849 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello , i've download ROR launch and game but when i launch ROR and go to connect i received this
Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'H:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' est refusé.
à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
à RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
à RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
pls help me :(

heckrulz

Post#1850 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Getting this issue: I guess server is down?

Could not connect to Login server
System.IO.IOException: El proceso no puede obtener acceso al archivo 'C:\WH\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\data.myp' porque está siendo utilizado en otro proceso.
en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
en RoRLauncher.Client.SendCheck()
en RoRLauncher.Client.Connect()