Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1911 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:52 pm

ilyas wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm Just downloaded the game and it gives an error when i open the RoRLauncher.exe... it says:

Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: 'E:\& OYUNLAR (Setups & Documents)\& Oyunların Setupları\Warhammer Online; Age of Reckoning (2008)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' access denied.
konum: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
konum: System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
konum: RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)
This means your game folder is read only. Change file and folder proerties and all will be fine :).

Ads
T3CHGuyver

Post#1912 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Any help with this?

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.WSvPMTcSFbdWprDTeaJ(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.tkeprHWAcH(Object )

I managed to get in game exactly ONCE after 3 weeks of this, then it did this again, and now after redownloading and reinstalling this is all I get.

Help!

ilyas

Post#1913 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:52 pm
ilyas wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm Just downloaded the game and it gives an error when i open the RoRLauncher.exe... it says:

Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: 'E:\& OYUNLAR (Setups & Documents)\& Oyunların Setupları\Warhammer Online; Age of Reckoning (2008)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' access denied.
konum: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
konum: System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
konum: RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)
This means your game folder is read only. Change file and folder proerties and all will be fine :).
Allrigt, i past that issue... now new error occurred; it says:

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection established has been canceled by software on your host
konum: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
konum: RoRLauncher.Client.WSvPMTcSFbdWprDTeaJ(Object , Object )
konum: RoRLauncher.Client.tkeprHWAcH(Object )

EDITED

i got fixed that issue too. Seems the last problem occured due to my pc has gone sleep mode in the middle of process... Now time to learn game as being Choppa...

xenexprime

Post#1914 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:13 am

xenexprime wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 am Hi, I have a friend who is trying to download and play the game. However, he is having the issue that the game crashes constantly due to the audio file.

So per forums posts, he downloaded this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18uOSCB ... iSMrB/view

but when he restarts the game after replacing the file with that one, his launcher starts downloading the whole game again... So he waits and when the game is downloaded the audio file that causes crashes every 1 minute is back and he can't replace it with the good one because it makes him download the whole game again...

Anyone, please know how to fix this? We have tried Administrator, Compatability Mode and a few other things all over the forums but nothing works. He tried direct download and torrent download and same issue over and over...

Anyone has any ideas and able to help with this? been a few days and no responses and my friend really wants to play.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1915 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:43 am

Ask your friend to try downloading this copy: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... eWiFRm1Otk

This is my copy that I know works. When you go to download it, on the top of the page there's "download", click it and select the option to download as a .zip. When downloaded, use WinRar to extract the game contents.

Fire the launcher and log in. The launcher may do a sanity check.

Let me know if this works for your friend.

Benji

Post#1916 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:08 am

hey all,

since last night i first couldnt log into game was stuck on loging in screen, and today I am getting this message
Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

Ive had no problem playing past month and so and today this appeared.

what are solutions to this issue?

thank you!

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1917 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:58 am

Reading other topics around the time you posted, it would appear the login server was down.

Benji

Post#1918 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:20 pm

tnx, didnt notice, cus problem persisted over longer period of time *for few hours( and webiste kept saying over 600 people were online.

Atm says 699 people online and mine doesnt throw the error anymore but cannot loging anyways. Keeps looping on loging in when the caracters should appear

Ads
Benji

Post#1919 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1920 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:07 pm

You could try using a VPN and see if that gets you through the log in process.