Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Acidic

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#2031 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:12 pm

narimoon wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:15 pm I can open up the launcher until this error pops up. This won't let me connect and play the game. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me with this.

Error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\bonni\Desktop\ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\art.myp' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.My4TN1eHa1f2sAhYKEC(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.JcsabLJZmMNUxmOb6Kk(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.OmfoUCJhjT7sQWFldwT(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.aVDAx2JYvQ7267th3Hp(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.Hnw1heD1Cx(Object )
Remove write protection on all files and subdirectories in game directories

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#2032 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:37 pm

dontdieych wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:34 pm Can we get more recent updated version of torrent?

11GB Downloaded about 15 minutes. Followed instruction. Launcher updated, restarted, Now downloading only 749 files forever!
I host my own copy of the game outside of torrent which I generally keep up to date.

I've just updated it to the latest patch as of today. I dunno if it still exists on the client download page as I don't manage it anymore.

Return of Reckoning direct download

KingLich

Post#2033 » Thu May 27, 2021 6:28 am

Elven wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:37 pm
dontdieych wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:34 pm Can we get more recent updated version of torrent?

11GB Downloaded about 15 minutes. Followed instruction. Launcher updated, restarted, Now downloading only 749 files forever!
I host my own copy of the game outside of torrent which I generally keep up to date.

I've just updated it to the latest patch as of today. I dunno if it still exists on the client download page as I don't manage it anymore.

Return of Reckoning direct download
is this still recent and up-to-dated?

xpander
Community Management

Post#2034 » Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 am

KingLich wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:28 am is this still recent and up-to-dated?
judging from the file dates its from september last year.
but it shouldn't be a problem as the launcher will patch just the changes since.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

KingLich

Post#2035 » Thu May 27, 2021 8:02 am

xpander wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 am
KingLich wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:28 am is this still recent and up-to-dated?
judging from the file dates its from september last year.
but it shouldn't be a problem as the launcher will patch just the changes since.
Okay, many thanks.

Hyvern

Post#2036 » Thu May 27, 2021 8:54 am

Hi, i have a problem at the end of launcher, i have a little window which said "File Not Found (404)". Can you tell me how i can fix it plz :)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#2037 » Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 am

Hyvern wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:54 am Hi, i have a problem at the end of launcher, i have a little window which said "File Not Found (404)". Can you tell me how i can fix it plz :)
Hey,

that sound like you used the "installer"....but it's borked.

It's dangerous to go alone and read this guide instead: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=45103

Hyvern

Post#2038 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:04 am

Ok, cool. Thx you so much for your answer ;)

Ads
Hyvern

Post#2039 » Thu May 27, 2021 10:13 am

I'm sorry again but, i want to join us on discord but when i put my verification code in the chanel, the BOT said me "Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/ar ... 0060145013"
I dont know why

Lilim
Community Management

Post#2040 » Thu May 27, 2021 1:11 pm

Hyvern wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:13 am I'm sorry again but, i want to join us on discord but when i put my verification code in the chanel, the BOT said me "Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/ar ... 0060145013"
I dont know why
Hey,

If the bot is still doing weird things, just write in the #general channel and ask for a verification + your forum name.