Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1731 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 pm

If you're getting this line of code in your error log:

Code: Select all

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
You need to rebuild performance counters.

Download this:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... LyWXubK6N7

Extract the file inside and run it as administrator. Then try logging in.
[/color]

Ads
Fungora

Post#1732 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:27 am

At the beginning of the launch customer will come out the same information - all options isproustareneniya tried
Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied the path "D: \ Torrent \ Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning \ WAR.exe".
at System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode)
in RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe ()
in RoRLauncher.Client.Handle (PacketIn packet)

Ley
Former Staff

Post#1733 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:32 am

Fungora wrote:At the beginning of the launch customer will come out the same information - all options isproustareneniya tried
Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied the path "D: \ Torrent \ Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning \ WAR.exe".
at System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode)
in RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe ()
in RoRLauncher.Client.Handle (PacketIn packet)

Access was denied to the path or file WAR.exe!

Unblock the launcher. (right click RoRLauncher.exe -> properties -> click Unblock button)

Remove the write-protection (right click the game folder -> properties -> disable read-only) from all the files in the WAR folder and try again. You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges.

If you used the torrent to download the game, the torrent application may still be using the files. Either copy the entire WAR folder to a new location (if you wish to continue supporting the torrent), or move the entire WAR folder to another location to break access to the torrent.

Gilben1

Post#1734 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Hey, I am new to the Forum. I know this may sound stupid but I have never torrented before and am having troubles knowing what to do. Please explain what I need to do in detail. I played Warhammer Age of Reckoning before it shut down and I really would like to get back online. Thank you for the help!

Daize007

Post#1735 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am

Hi, happy to see this game resurrected, I was quite upset when it closed.

Now after I have downloaded the torrent files (twice), and updated my directx, I get the 'Data File Corrupted' error, although before that I get my characters not showing properly, just unformed blobs at character select.

Last edited by Daize007 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1736 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:16 am

Try using the direct download links provided in my first post.
Elven wrote:Client download:

Download links:

English

German

French

Spanish

Russian

Daize007

Post#1737 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:24 am

Thanks Elven, will try that agin. All I was getting was some phishy looking pages.

Update: the .rar file seems to be downloading now!

Amigojuan

Post#1738 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)

I was getting this error at first but then i did the run as admin fix and the error stops popping up but now all i get is the WEB SERVER in red? anyway to fix this?

Update:

im not getting the above error anymore but i am getting the " Red-Web Server/ Yellow-Login Server" i did do the cmd fix and yet it still the same with the "Red-Web Server/ Yellow-Login Server".. HELP!
Last edited by Amigojuan on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#1739 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 am

Bump - someone help Juan!

engravens

Post#1740 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:52 am

Im Stuck at logging in for some reason even tho i used to play 2-3 months ago dunno whats the issue now