Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
KikkL
Banned

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1771 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello was having problems with launcher working so did a full install. Got all the components download and everything.

But the game is being stuck at loadscreen. My char is in dragonwake so the dragonwake just loads and loads and loads. It says welcome back xxxxx, this is what you missed while you were gone. It doesnt show the normal DW loadscreen it is the currect build version though.

EDIT
think it might have something to do with my winrar not extracting properly get this msg at completion
C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning (English).rar: Checksum error in Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\world.myp. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning (English).rar: Unexpected end of archive

will keep ontrying :x

Have tried further extractions of it. the file size is 9.3--gig on the site it shows 9.4--gig.
So im guessing something happend in the download process because the extraction of world.myp is whats messed.
Anywhere i can just download the world.myp file somehwere?

Ads
Fartboxx

Post#1772 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'E:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

What do?

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#1773 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:21 am

WAR is not working?
Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

Access was denied to the path or file WAR.exe!

Unblock the launcher. (right click RoRLauncher.exe -> properties -> click Unblock button)

Remove the write-protection (right click the game folder -> properties -> disable read-only) from all the files in the WAR folder and try again. You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges.

If you used the torrent to download the game, the torrent application may still be using the files. Either copy the entire WAR folder to a new location (if you wish to continue supporting the torrent), or move the entire WAR folder to another location to break access to the torrent.

data.myp is read only!

Same solution as above.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1774 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

KikkL wrote:Hello was having problems with launcher working so did a full install. Got all the components download and everything.

But the game is being stuck at loadscreen. My char is in dragonwake so the dragonwake just loads and loads and loads. It says welcome back xxxxx, this is what you missed while you were gone. It doesnt show the normal DW loadscreen it is the currect build version though.

EDIT
think it might have something to do with my winrar not extracting properly get this msg at completion
C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning (English).rar: Checksum error in Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\world.myp. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning (English).rar: Unexpected end of archive

will keep ontrying :x

Have tried further extractions of it. the file size is 9.3--gig on the site it shows 9.4--gig.
So im guessing something happend in the download process because the extraction of world.myp is whats messed.
Anywhere i can just download the world.myp file somehwere?

Correct. Your download is corrupt. If you're sure that it is the only file that is corruptyed is World.myp, then you can download that file from this download link.

KikkL
Banned

Post#1775 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:42 am

Elven wrote:
KikkL wrote:
Correct. Your download is corrupt. If you're sure that it is the only file that is corruptyed is World.myp, .
wewt wOOT. Was rightl. yes realize the quotes are messed up. NO i dont care

THank you sIR!! 8-) 8-) :)

Blackdash13

Post#1776 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 pm

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Craig\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Craig\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

I tried replacing the launcher with the unpacked copy but i still get this error, and yes read only is unchecked, also the game wll open with the error but i cant see any character creation or servers/game loading.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#1777 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:38 am

Make sure to copy all the files in the download to the war folder.

Calyptian

Post#1778 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:31 am

Error starting: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Belirtilen yürütülebilir dosya bu işletim sistemi platformu için geçerli bir uygulama değil.
konum: System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
konum: RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Post#1779 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:24 am

Calyptian wrote:Error starting: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Belirtilen yürütülebilir dosya bu işletim sistemi platformu için geçerli bir uygulama değil.
konum: System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
konum: RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
Try downloading the game again, you might be missing some files.

Quik

Post#1780 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:21 am

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Warhammer\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
File name: 'C:\Warhammer\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

I see a user just above me said he was having the same problem as this and I as well replaced the launcher with the new one. I see your response was to make sure all the files copied over and as far as I can tell they did. What else am I missing?