Recent Topics

Ads

Can't enter game account

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Banjomissen

Re: Can't enter game account

Post#11 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 am

Have the same problem. I was playing on my main, relogged to make an alt and then all of a sudden this problem appeared.

Ads
Keyser

Post#12 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:35 am

Same here. The problem occurred when I tried to create a twink - I had 5 spots left. I restarted router, checked PC for malware, made sure that RoR is on the exception list of my anti virus protection and I started RoR as an admin. But the problem still exists.
Kesr

Minerva

Post#13 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:49 am

Keyser wrote:Same here. The problem occurred when I tried to create a twink - I had 5 spots left. I restarted router, checked PC for malware, made sure that RoR is on the exception list of my anti virus protection and I started RoR as an admin. But the problem still exists.
It's a server issue (most probably) you can't do anything about it.
We have to wait untill devs come back from work and rescure our butts :(
"Behind every successful Man there is a Woman
Healing his a** from the backlines." - Paulo Coelho

Minevra AM -- Minervae RP -- Minervas WL
Some Secret Destro Toons
Tyriss WH -- rr90 -- Karak-Norn RIP

Keyser

Post#14 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:55 am

Minerva wrote:
Keyser wrote:Same here. The problem occurred when I tried to create a twink - I had 5 spots left. I restarted router, checked PC for malware, made sure that RoR is on the exception list of my anti virus protection and I started RoR as an admin. But the problem still exists.
It's a server issue (most probably) you can't do anything about it.
We have to wait untill devs come back from work and rescure our butts :(
Yes, thats what I thought as well. But still, its always good to eliminate possible sources of error.
Kesr

Digesta

Post#15 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:00 am

Login problems started with me too just now. Gets to Locating battles, and Searches for allies, and stops there.

Edit: also, i deleted my char last evening, and created one with the same name today, that's when this problem started.
Last edited by Digesta on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vrillth

Post#16 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:19 am

Yesterday I was creating a new char, so I deleted my old char couse I wanted the nick name of that char on other char...
It was ok but when I created a new char with this name the game lost connection with the server.
Now I cannot connect to my acc...its nothing with my internet connection couse Ive made a new acc and its working!

mamabunny3

Post#17 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:57 am

any clue when they will fix this? im dying here... lol i need my game fix :lol:

Niky

Post#18 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:40 pm

vrillth wrote:Yesterday I was creating a new char, so I deleted my old char couse I wanted the nick name of that char on other char...
It was ok but when I created a new char with this name the game lost connection with the server.
Now I cannot connect to my acc...its nothing with my internet connection couse Ive made a new acc and its working!
i have the same problem word by word.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Ads
Artwork

Post#19 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Niky wrote:
vrillth wrote:Yesterday I was creating a new char, so I deleted my old char couse I wanted the nick name of that char on other char...
i have the same problem word by word.
Same problem here. Looks like there are quite a few of us.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#20 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Same here. I deleted an old char to reuse its name. When I clicked on Create at the end of the character creation nothing happened. I restarted the game and am now I stuck at the second "Login complete. Login complete." message. Can't get in anymore.