Recent Topics

Ads

Can't enter game account

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Furrikson

Re: Can't enter game account

Post#71 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Luncher is automatically down when u use packet logger.
I click connect, then use packet logger, and whole process is down automatically (trying on both account).
My friend check packet logger and he has same issue with it.
Last edited by Furrikson on Sat May 21, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Grimmy7

Post#72 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:30 am

I'm aware this is an old thread from before the downtime but I'm experiencing this exact same issue.

The main menu is stuck on server login screen, infinite looping between locating battles, allies, timing out and retrying.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or help fix it?

**EDIT**
Right, so I was stuck for about an hour and I don't know if this has anything to do with it. But I changed my account password and the very first try after that the game logged in perfectly. So yeah I have no idea what that was. :lol:
Shinkikka (3x) Squig Herder / Shoota-boy o' <Da Freebooterz>

Arconnn

Post#73 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:13 am

It's an old thread but I have the same issue after renaming one of my characters. Held a name on a level 1 and deleted the character, logged over to my main character to change my main characters name to the level 1 characters and afterwards I haven't been able to log in, I was wondering if there was an "Official" fix that I can do or if It's just a matter of being patient?

Getting stuck on Login Complete, then it gets stuck on searching for allies afterwards.
Eliane Radigue's disciple
Trilogie De La Mort

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#74 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:02 am

the character name change is quite recent and there are as expected some issues :). I share the info with team and hope a quick answer/fix.

Arconnn

Post#75 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Yaliskah wrote:the character name change is quite recent and there are as expected some issues :). I share the info with team and hope a quick answer/fix.
I'll eagerly be waiting to log in again, if there's no fix that I can do myself then (though I know you're busy) I'd also appreciate if someone could look at my account directly to be able to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you
Trilogie De La Mort

Elven
Former Staff

Post#76 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:47 pm

This should be fixed on the next server restart, which there will be another hotfix at midnight British Summer Time (8 hours 15 minutes from now).

The reason this happened is even though you deleted the character with that name and then went to change another character to that name of the level 1 character, it broke. The name isn't fully released from cache until a server restarts and flushes cache, therefore you can't give a character ID name to another character ID.

Arconnn

Post#77 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Elven wrote:This should be fixed on the next server restart, which there will be another hotfix at midnight British Summer Time (8 hours 15 minutes from now).

The reason this happened is even though you deleted the character with that name and then went to change another character to that name of the level 1 character, it broke. The name isn't fully released from cache until a server restarts and flushes cache, therefore you can't give a character ID name to another character ID.
I see, thank you for responding, providing information on why this was caused, and when I should be able to log in next.

I'll see you in 8 hours then.

Many thanks again
Trilogie De La Mort

Arteker616

Post#78 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Elven wrote:This should be fixed on the next server restart, which there will be another hotfix at midnight British Summer Time (8 hours 15 minutes from now).

weird never changed or deleted any char or tinkered with names but im getting this error

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#79 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Arteker616 wrote: weird never changed or deleted any char or tinkered with names but im getting this error
What error?

Gettnbusy

Post#80 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:55 pm

this problem is still happening...im currently locked out of my account now