Recent Topics

Ads

The Server Has closed your connection you have been discanec

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
kolybri

Re: The Server Has closed your connection you have been discanec

Post#31 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:44 pm

goate wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:43 pm I'm now having this issue as well. I was logged in and my character, Whaaaageroo, took a flightmaster from Inevitable PC to Kadrin Valley. I was kicked to the the character selection screen in mid-flight.

From that point on, when I tried to log in with that specific character I'd get the message "The server has closed your connection; You have been disconnected". Then the server selection dialog box would pop up, I'd select "Martyr's Square", get to the character selection screen, rinse, repeat.

To my buddies my character shows as being online. So, I figure that there's an error where the server thinks my character is already online and won't let me log in a second time. I stayed logged off for a couple of hours hoping that the server would boot my character for idleness. No go. I still couldn't log in, and my buddies still see my character as being online.

I rolled another character and was able to log in just fine.

I suspect that a restart of the server daemon will fix this. We'll see.
Hello staff.
I have the exact same problem. My ironbreaker Grungnirr appears to be online when I look him up in "Who's online".
I can still log in with different characters from my account, I can even write my ironbreaker /tell messages and he receives them.
If I try to log in, the same thing happens as explained in the quotations above.

My circumstances were different though. I was with a group in Gunbad at the boss mob Masta Mixa. We wiped and as I tried to respawn the game wouldnt let me. /rel did not help as well. The chat was frozen, I assume I was able to send messages, though they weren't shown on my chat.
I think this happened to our whole group, as I still see everyone from my group is online in "Who's online", but when I write them ingame they don't respond. Seems their characters are also "frozen".

I think this issue will resolved at the next server start (forced logout of every char), but maybe this also serves as help for others who may encounter this problem.

cheers

Ads
Kretschmer

Post#32 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Winsock reset/ ipv reset also is not helping

I have red web server and yellow login server since evening tuesday 18 sept.
I changed mine password today and it works fine on forum.
Cannot login to game since 18 sept. I played each day in last days before 18.09.
I patched game after last patch, re entered and played in few zones till in avelorn i had some problems with SOR , lags freezes, got DC and since then mine web login is red, login server is yellow. Also response time after pressing launcher button till login window is displayed gets pretty long. Tried using layuncher from Yali link, not worked... I forced password change too, changed it on site (as it was described in topic) - still wer server red login server yellow.
This is mine only account and im playing on it at least since times when T2 started...

danny262

Post#33 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Same disconnect issue here, apx. since the migration msg but then I noticed most disconnects happened to me individually ever since.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#34 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:58 am

I got this F trying to logged one of my toon that die in Gun"very"bad yesterday. i tryed /rel in game no luck i tryed /stuck /stuck right after clicking "PLAY" in menu and i end up with this(see pic). Should i wait for server re-start or is there better option??

Note: i can log any other toon but not that one :(

**EDIT: Server restart fixed it.
]

hammerhead

Post#35 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm

davispeed wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:58 am I got this F trying to logged one of my toon that die in Gun"very"bad yesterday. i tryed /rel in game no luck i tryed /stuck /stuck right after clicking "PLAY" in menu and i end up with this(see pic). Should i wait for server re-start or is there better option??

Note: i can log any other toon but not that one :(

**EDIT: Server restart fixed it.
Same here. One of mid level toon stuck at teleporting to CW

(\|)o0(|/)

galindae

Post#36 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:19 pm

have the same as my character jainzara

clarkanjo

Post#37 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:47 pm

I have tried everything, download launcher, audio, clear cache and nothing solves.

Gangan

Post#38 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:55 pm

Skills ingame staretd to freeze, no cd, no ap-usage, then the NPCs disapered and since a relog I can't log in on my BO. On other chars if got no Problem

Edit: Seems to have been a "Server hickup"...fixed itself ^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Ads