Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher issue

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
PreddyIta

Re: Launcher issue

Post#21 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:01 am

im back now, before for me working back, but now i am out again , and same message: "Invalid Passwod"
But no change i remember that, i just wait again hope a soon can able to join... Waaagh!
-=Chaos=- Magus: Preddy
-=Greenskins=- Shaman: Preddyshammy

Ads
kieran

Post#22 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 am

Yeah I crashed as well just a few minutes ago, same thing again, can't launch the game. Just some server issues I guess.

LordTercept

Post#23 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:10 am

I had the same issue. My guess is there's an issue with the login server again.
Order - Bilby - Engineer

Destruction - Obsice - Squig Herder

mohokoner1

Post#24 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 am

the problem is for all guys... probably login server has problems... patience...

Ylyandra

Post#25 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:19 am

same here is giving the old invalid password thing
Ylly-magus Seyla-We Sorayah-Sorc

Firefly

Post#26 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:23 am

kieran wrote:It may well be a crash, I haven't been on since about 4.30pm GMT. I can now launch the game thanks to preddy's link, but the Connection is just timing so it probably is a crash.
I too am having the same problem, but I cannot connect with the JeFawk link that someone posted.

Pridebane

Post#27 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:33 am

Its been happening a lot lately, imo the ddosing is worth it just to play this awesome game for free. ;D

still sucks though :/ but just need to be patient and hope whoever it is gets a life and stops.
"Im so butthurt! I need backup" - Archaon Evershit, Punchbag of Grimgor.

Sonalan

Post#28 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:29 am

Pretty sure the server is down, but it anyone actually able to get in? I wonder why the server status thread isn't getting updated.

Ads
Koloblikin

Post#29 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:34 am

I am having the same problem.. as it doesnt show what timezone u people are in im trying to find out if yall are having this problem at the same time as me or if yall's posts are from earlier today

Firefly

Post#30 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:36 am

Koloblikin wrote:I am having the same problem.. as it doesnt show what timezone u people are in im trying to find out if yall are having this problem at the same time as me or if yall's posts are from earlier today
Time-now.