Recent Topics

Ads

Connect button dosn't work

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Soberninja

Connect button dosn't work

Post#1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:48 pm

The button on the launcher doesn't work at all, if i hover over it it lights up the same as the forum button, and the forum button does work, but when you click it nothing happens at all.

If i hold down the left click over the button you can move the window around, maybe that means something?

I already have been reading through a lot of the threads here and have a fiend helping me. I have turn off the read only in properties and i have re-downloaded it twice. Made sure the launcher is downloaded and in the same folder.

Its really confusing because it doesn't seem like anything is wrong. The button just doesn't do anything, no error reports or anything like that.

-please help if you have any ideas.

Ads
Melivore

Re: Connect button dosn't work

Post#2 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:57 pm

i have this issue to i click connect but it dosent respond to it and same forum button works just not connect.

Murtaght

Post#3 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Same here.. i don´t know what happen, some times not work, other times yes.. i see people playing and i´m really jealous of them now! Some help?

Melivore

Post#4 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:25 pm

ok so i did manage to get in looks like you just have to keep annoyingly repeatedly log in.

Soberninja

Post#5 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:04 pm

What do you mean repeatedly log in? were you just hitting the connect button over and over? I still cant get it to do anything.

finder1

Post#6 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:08 pm

I have the same problems for days now i cannot log in, is Land of the dead up yet thought?

Jaycub

Post#7 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Soberninja wrote:What do you mean repeatedly log in? were you just hitting the connect button over and over? I still cant get it to do anything.
>open launcher
>hit connect
>it does nothing
>close launcher
>open launcher
>hit connect

it should work, but if it doesn't just keep repeating the process.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Soberninja

Post#8 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Jaycub wrote:
Soberninja wrote:What do you mean repeatedly log in? were you just hitting the connect button over and over? I still cant get it to do anything.
>open launcher
>hit connect
>it does nothing
>close launcher
>open launcher
>hit connect

it should work, but if it doesn't just keep repeating the process.
Oh wow! that worked! how strange... but thanks!

Ads
ryodd

Post#9 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:38 am

Tried so many times now, giving it 10sec or so to load between closing and reopening(I have a fast SSD, so that should do). Tried closing and opening as admin. Anyone else still having problems?

tezkiorotzo

Post#10 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41 am

check here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15205
the server is down,hence you cannot connect.
gl hf