Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Client download

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Zielenvreter

Re: RoR Client download

Post#1051 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:00 pm
Zielenvreter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:52 pm
Hello, I am trying to download the game from the offical link but it wont download I am using Bittorrent at the moment. Is this download being seeded or?
Thanks in advance!
The download is being seeded, yes. And the link does work as I re-downloaded a few days ago.

What issue are you facing?
Well when i am trying to download the game its just on 0% sometimes it will go up to 5 KB download speed but thats it it stops right away....

Ads
Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1052 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Zielenvreter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:57 pm
Kaelang wrote:
Zielenvreter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:52 pm
Hello, I am trying to download the game from the offical link but it wont download I am using Bittorrent at the moment. Is this download being seeded or?
Thanks in advance!
The download is being seeded, yes. And the link does work as I re-downloaded a few days ago.

Well when i am trying to download the game its just on 0% sometimes it will go up to 5 KB download speed but thats it it stops right away....
Have you given the torrent enough time to pick up the seeds and start downloading? I've just tried to run the DL myself and I've found seeders almost straight away.
Bugs are like Pokémon - Gotta catch em all.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

Zielenvreter

Post#1053 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:11 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm
Zielenvreter wrote:
Kaelang wrote:

Have you given the torrent enough time to pick up the seeds and start downloading? I've just tried to run the DL myself and I've found seeders almost straight away.
Its has been on for like 13:00 yesterday i tried to download it aswell the whole eveing and still at 0%

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1054 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Zielenvreter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:11 pm
Kaelang wrote:
Zielenvreter wrote:

Its has been on for like 13:00 yesterday i tried to download it aswell the whole eveing and still at 0%
I used the uTorrent Web Browser and worked fine - try that?

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

Zielenvreter

Post#1055 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Zielenvreter wrote:
Kaelang wrote:

Hey it starts downloading! Thank you so so much!

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1056 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Zielenvreter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:05 pm
Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Zielenvreter wrote:

Hey it starts downloading! Thank you so so much!
No worries.

Caema

Post#1057 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:50 pm

Is it normal that Launcher starts downloading 16k files after verifing my files?
I know there are similiar problems. but i couldnt see any valid solution .

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1058 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 pm

Caema wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:50 pm
Is it normal that Launcher starts downloading 16k files after verifing my files?
I know there are similiar problems. but i couldnt see any valid solution .
This is typical of an installation where you missed a step. People who follow the thread here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241 and follow every point correctly don't have the issue.

Ads
Morrydwenn

Post#1059 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:14 am

The mirror is out....for the other languages.

PhoenixGWR

Post#1060 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Is there any non torrent download options? the mirrors are down... If not can someone recommend decent free VPN software?