Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Client download

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Re: RoR Client download

Post#1061 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 pm

PhoenixGWR wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:08 pm
Is there any non torrent download options? the mirrors are down... If not can someone recommend decent free VPN software?
Have you tried using uTorrent Web? Mirror shouldn't be down.
Bugs are like Pokémon - Gotta catch em all.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

Ads
koryphae

Post#1062 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 am

I am trying to download the game via Torrent Client for 3 days now. The kb/s rate is abysmal and I am at 13.18% now. Is there any other way to download the file?

Grimir

Post#1063 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:42 am

koryphae wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 am
Is there any other way to download the file?
+1
I need to format my PC those last days, and downloading the game with Torrent is a pain in the... A direct download link would be welcome.

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1064 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 am

koryphae wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 am
I am trying to download the game via Torrent Client for 3 days now. The kb/s rate is abysmal and I am at 13.18% now. Is there any other way to download the file?
Try using uTorrent Web. Speeds are fine for me.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

koryphae

Post#1065 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 am

Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 am

Try using uTorrent Web.
I stopped using uTorrent when it had issues with spyware a while ago. Also what kind of software I'm using shouldn't change the result that much. But you know that some ISP are throttling all kinds of torrents, hence why I'm asking for an alternative.

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1066 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:23 am

koryphae wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 am
Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 am

Try using uTorrent Web.
I stopped using uTorrent when it had issues with spyware a while ago. Also what kind of software I'm using shouldn't change the result that much. But you know that some ISP are throttling all kinds of torrents, hence why I'm asking for an alternative.
The reason for my suggestion, is because other people have reported slow torrent speeds using alternative software. uTorrent Web has been a good alternative.

This being said, I completely respect you wanting an alternate means to download, and do not feel like you need to download software you do not trust just to get into the game quicker. :)

koryphae

Post#1067 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:43 am

Thank you!

dearleader

Post#1068 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 pm

Warning about Utorrent - 4/10/2020
forgive my ignorance i havent used torrents in ages or downloaded stuff in awhile

DO NOT use utorrent as it downloaded several other programs without telling me

but it did downloaded in less than 10min @ 2pm EST

Ads
Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#1069 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:50 pm

dearleader wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 pm
Warning about Utorrent - 4/10/2020
forgive my ignorance i havent used torrents in ages or downloaded stuff in awhile

DO NOT use utorrent as it downloaded several other programs without telling me

but it did downloaded in less than 10min @ 2pm EST
When you install uTorrent, there are multiple prompts where you can click 'Do not Install'. Kinda sounds like you clicked 'next next next next next yes yes yes yes yes install'.

jlnx7

Post#1070 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:22 pm

ive already downloaded the torrent and the client is patching. its been patching for almost a day is this normal?