RoR Client download

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Technical Support Sticky first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

READ THEM THOROUGHLY.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Client torrent download link

Post#41 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 pm

No problem :D

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#42 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Added direct link to the video guide.

Jostle

Post#43 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Having a problem with my download! I've downloaded the file on MEGA and extracted it, but all I get is a readme file and now the disc image is 0kb and my computer is telling me it's corrupted. Trying the torrent, but it's pretty slow so far. I've done this through MEGA three times now. Any suggestions?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#44 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Jostle wrote:Having a problem with my download! I've downloaded the file on MEGA and extracted it, but all I get is a readme file and now the disc image is 0kb and my computer is telling me it's corrupted. Trying the torrent, but it's pretty slow so far. I've done this through MEGA three times now. Any suggestions?
I will look into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

masterlucian666

Post#45 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:03 pm

I've been trying to redownload the torrent for this thing and it won't let me redownload. It keeps days access denied and I'm really beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to play. Give me a head up on this as I am running out of ideas on how to get this thing up and running efficiently.
Violet - RR 100 WE
Current rank/RR 32/40

Guild Leader of Death Night Disciples

Elven
Former Staff

Post#46 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:12 pm

masterlucian666 wrote:I've been trying to redownload the torrent for this thing and it won't let me redownload. It keeps days access denied and I'm really beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to play. Give me a head up on this as I am running out of ideas on how to get this thing up and running efficiently.
That's weird. I'll add the torrent link to this post and see if it accepts it this time.
Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning.torrent
(230.33 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
[/color]

masterlucian666

Post#47 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Elven wrote:
masterlucian666 wrote:I've been trying to redownload the torrent for this thing and it won't let me redownload. It keeps days access denied and I'm really beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to play. Give me a head up on this as I am running out of ideas on how to get this thing up and running efficiently.
That's weird. I'll add the torrent link to this post and see if it accepts it this time.
[/color]
Now it says that the handle is invalid
Violet - RR 100 WE
Current rank/RR 32/40

Guild Leader of Death Night Disciples

trinkafire

Post#48 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:39 pm

sorry, i can't see the youtube guide (it says it's private)

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#49 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Spoiler:
masterlucian666 wrote:
Elven wrote:
[/color]
Now it says that the handle is invalid
Weird... Have you tried downloading the game from the Mega link provided?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#50 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:56 pm

trinkafire wrote:sorry, i can't see the youtube guide (it says it's private)
That video is out dated now. All you need to do is get the launcher from this link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C ... der%2c.exe

Put the launcher inside your WAR folder (where War.exe is) and double click the "Return of Reckoning launcher".