Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Client download

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
licenje

Re: RoR Client download

Post#981 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:38 pm

So i downloaded from torrent, removed torrent, copy folder to destop, made it not read only, open firewall for it, started launcher, it did all verification... then it started download did first file then its stops on second file... tryed rebooting pc double check write permision firewall tried like 50+ times same deal it stops on 23% evry time...
Then pluged old pc (has working RoR at time i stoped playing last time) started launcher it did all verification then started download did first file on download, then stoped on second one at 23%...

donno what to try anymore...

Ads
xpander

Post#982 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 am

licenje wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:38 pm
So i downloaded from torrent, removed torrent, copy folder to destop, made it not read only, open firewall for it, started launcher, it did all verification... then it started download did first file then its stops on second file... tryed rebooting pc double check write permision firewall tried like 50+ times same deal it stops on 23% evry time...
Then pluged old pc (has working RoR at time i stoped playing last time) started launcher it did all verification then started download did first file on download, then stoped on second one at 23%...

donno what to try anymore...
verification stops at 23%? looks like still some permission issue or incomplete download... can you verify the torrent folder, if its actually completed.

if that doesnt work theres a link to download from Elven hosted link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29299&start=20

licenje

Post#983 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Was not verification was download problem...
was trying for weeks, seems someone did something cos now it started downloading normaly...
Tnx who ever did it xD

boorofdoom

Post#984 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:22 pm

I downloaded the launcher and it is downloading the game - it's at ~47000/171788. The only thing is it's taking... insanely long. Is this normal? I left it downloading all night and it only got another ~10% closer.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#985 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 pm

boorofdoom wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:22 pm
I downloaded the launcher and it is downloading the game - it's at ~47000/171788. The only thing is it's taking... insanely long. Is this normal? I left it downloading all night and it only got another ~10% closer.
Definitely not normal. Please review this post.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nucleusframe

Post#986 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello people, good afternoon.

Is there no torrent available anymore? The Launcher is taking way too long... thank you!

Edit: Just after I posted this message I checked the download page again and the torrent link is now available. Weird... but I'm glad! Thank you haha

eugenrullz

Post#987 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Hello there. After downloading the game via torrent, set it to read-only and deleted the torent file (btw this should be written as an PS for the dl link), it started to download "manifest" or something like that. Now its at 30 from 4383 files. This is gonna take like 3 days at the rate the first 30 files were downloaded. Is it normal? Btw i set the client to 64 from 32bits.

ClintEast1971

Post#988 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:11 pm

Eugenrullz. Got the same problem. i think this update is downloading it all again :(

Ads
mjt2k20

Post#989 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Very fast download speeds (15mb-20mb per sec) but we are going on the 7th hour of downloading from Return of Reckoning Setup, Torret just says cannot locate Path every time I try to download from there. Is this length normal?

lawdawg

Post#990 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi, I'm trying to download using the installer. It appears I'm stuck in a loop and have been for hours. It completed the download earlier with the installer, 129000 files, i clicked the launcher, and now it's downloading 123032 files ...again. What am I missing?