Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher error(data.myp)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
edytedy

Launcher error(data.myp)

Post#1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello i would appreciate if you could help me, i tried to solve this myself, got angry.I downloaded the game a couple times, with and without anti-virus and the client too, just to be sure there are no missing files.I also tried anything on the forums that had any relevance to my case, like the cmd lotr /r command, but they did not fix it.Any suggestions?
Data.myp:
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
at MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Launcher error(data.myp)

Post#2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889

launcher section, about "The launcher doesn't work...."

edytedy

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Yaliskah wrote:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889

i also tried lodctr /e:PerfProc, didn't work
when using lodctr i get error 5, i also tried to replace the launcher with the unpacked one, data read is read only.

edytedy

Post#4 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Yaliskah wrote:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889

i can now enter the laucher without error, i fixed the cmd bug.But now i cannot create a caracter and just get the "autentification failed" Critical error :|
I found the problem it's because of my network, i used a vpn to make it work, but still it works very bad, i don't know what to do :|

Xoa

Post#5 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:24 pm

I had this error also. I had never used any type of torrent files before. I extracted them with the Winrar to a folder. Put the RoRLauncher in that folder. Then I put the DirectX 9.0c files in that folder and was able to get into the game and make characters.