Recent Topics

Ads

Gold Bag Bugs

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
DTraiden

Gold Bag Bugs

Post#1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:50 pm

The amount of people to Gold Bags doesn't seam to be working as intended.

I was in a WB of 12 people trying to get some Ruin gear but only 1 Gold Bag every time, I Don't know if this is a bug or not but I think more should drop but that's just me.

Ads
blaqwar

Re: Gold Bag Bugs

Post#2 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:06 pm

I believe that the amount and rarity of the bags is directly proportionate to the PQ system's estimate of how difficult the PQ was to complete for the players participating.

Which means that:
- Difficult PQs (those rated 9+ players) will award more and higher rarity bags than easier ones
- How fast a PQ is completed influences the bags (natuarlly a faster completion will be better)
- The amount of people participating influences the bags, less is better (since it makes the PQ more difficult)

From what I've seen the above holds true for both PvE and RvR PQs. So if you have a group of 12 players and most of them semi-afk, not really doing their best at trying to complete a 9 man PQ (which in turn will make it take forever) then one gold bag will be the result.

Just because you have more than the amount of players intended for the PQ doesn't mean the group will get extra bags for simply showing up. :)

porkstar

Post#3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:13 pm

I was farming ruin and went 8 finishes with no bag. Then...two gold bags! Both helms D= Thems the breaks kid.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Glorian

Post#5 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Razielhell wrote:Click here and find Loot bags drop rate!
Spoiler:
You could have asked the PQ king simply beforehand. :D