Recent Topics

Ads

I can't make a new character! Please help!

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Gronan

I can't make a new character! Please help!

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 am

Hello
Please excuse my typos, english isn't my native language.
I downloaded the game few hours ago and i can find the ''new game'' or ''new character'' button, i can see all other buttons on the main menu and a black text box on the right side of the screen but no possible way to enter character creation. I tryed to fix the problem using the information provided in similar entries in this forum but until now the problem remains.

On the other hand, i get this ERROR every time i click ''connect'' :

Data.myp:
System.InvalidOperationException: No se pueden cargar los datos del nombre de contador porque se leyó un índice '' no válido del Registro.
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
en System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
en MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
en RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: I can't make a new character! Please help!

Post#2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:06 am

Look in the stickied thread where it says PerformanceCounter under the Launcher section.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gronan

Re: I can't make a new character! Please help!

Post#3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:26 am

Problem solved. Thanks