Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher nothing happens, can't find the solution

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Blasio

Re: Launcher nothing happens, can't find the solution

Post#11 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Hmm strange, because - by my experience - that usually happens when "read only" is checked.

I found a video tutorial on the forum, maybe it helps:
viewtopic.php?t=16396

Ads
Zhuangzi

Post#12 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Now i have download again client and launcher .. and launcher work .. but how i can import my account and char infos from old client? wich folders i must paste in new Warhammer folder?
thank you for attention, Zhuangzi

Aliet

Post#13 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm

"Tried running Launcher as Administrator? :/"
Yep, done.

"You just need to tweak the settings( Read only and place the Launcher in the folder)"
Ok, then i did everything right

"I found a video tutorial on the forum, maybe it helps: "
Already saw it, and already tried, it does not change anything.

The fact is, i don't have any errors at all, since i tried to launch. Even when i tried differents solutions, it just always does nothing when i hit connect

EDIT: i just noticed something: I disabled "read only" on the war folder, and then i enter in to try to launch. If i go back to see the properties of the war folder, the "read only" button is not changed (like, there is a small black square into the disable area), and if i try to disable again the read only, it does the same thing: it seems to work, but then, if i go back to see the properties, it seems nothing change...don't know, maybe it is just like that visually, because it really seems to apply the modifications to all the files and folders (there is a small loading time when i click "read only -> apply and ok")

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#14 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Zhuangzi wrote:Now i have download again client and launcher .. and launcher work .. but how i can import my account and char infos from old client? wich folders i must paste in new Warhammer folder?
thank you for attention, Zhuangzi
From old client? If you mean from Live version you cant.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#15 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Aliet wrote:"Tried running Launcher as Administrator? :/"
Yep, done.

"You just need to tweak the settings( Read only and place the Launcher in the folder)"
Ok, then i did everything right

"I found a video tutorial on the forum, maybe it helps: "
Already saw it, and already tried, it does not change anything.

The fact is, i don't have any errors at all, since i tried to launch. Even when i tried differents solutions, it just always does nothing when i hit connect

EDIT: i just noticed something: I disabled "read only" on the war folder, and then i enter in to try to launch. If i go back to see the properties of the war folder, the "read only" button is not changed (like, there is a small black square into the disable area), and if i try to disable again the read only, it does the same thing: it seems to work, but then, if i go back to see the properties, it seems nothing change...don't know, maybe it is just like that visually, because it really seems to apply the modifications to all the files and folders (there is a small loading time when i click "read only -> apply and ok")
Wait for a GM or Dev to respond for your problem.
Cant help you more.

Zhuangzi

Post#16 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:26 pm

No .. i mean from the Return of Reckoning version wich works untill yesterday ... I think files about my chars are in User and Log folders .. but i dont know properly ..
Zhuan

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#17 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Zhuangzi wrote:No .. i mean from the Return of Reckoning version wich works untill yesterday ... I think files about my chars are in User and Log folders .. but i dont know properly ..
Zhuan
This is the path Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square

Zhuangzi

Post#18 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Ok! Problem fixed by install new Client/Launcher! Ty for advice and suppport!
Zhuangzi

Ads
Aliet

Post#19 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:29 pm

"Wait for a GM or Dev to respond for your problem.
Cant help you more."
Ok, thks, then i'm waiting.

Ley
Former Staff

Post#20 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:50 pm

not sure if you already tried but get DirectX11 and .net framework latest versions.
If that still won't do, check antivirus or any other programs that might kill your launcher.
IF it still won't work reinstalling your OS might be the solution.