Recent Topics

Ads

Game crashes like 6mins in

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
tbox

Game crashes like 6mins in

Post#1 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:27 am

Hi All:

Windows 10 Operating system. I done a lot of the fixes on here for other issues I faced. I dled the alternative patcher. installed latest .net. Did the windows c:/ permission thing. marked all files as not read only. Ran in administrator etc. Game keeps crashing between the 6-8 min mark.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Game crashes like 6mins in

Post#2 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 am

tbox wrote:Hi All:

Windows 10 Operating system. I done a lot of the fixes on here for other issues I faced. I dled the alternative patcher. installed latest .net. Did the windows c:/ permission thing. marked all files as not read only. Ran in administrator etc. Game keeps crashing between the 6-8 min mark.
Seems like that would point to a bad/corrupt install, did you download from the torrent? Torrent should be most reliable for getting files intact. Also may need to whitelist it in any third-party firewall/antivirus.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

tbox

Post#3 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 pm

I used the torrent and redownloaded the game. Still no luck. I turned off my virus protect and windows defender.

dansari

Post#4 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Does it crash your system or just your game? Does your system crash outside of the game?
<Salt Factory>

tbox

Post#5 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:58 pm

just the game