Recent Topics

Ads

Authentication failed critical error

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
br0keNIZER

Re: Authentication failed critical error

Post#21 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Hello guys !

I'm having the same problem.

The installation work pretty well on my PC, but after copying all the WAR directory on my Laptop and after trying to launch the game using the RoR launcher, I have this error.....
I have the same logs as Sarasil, then, it's exactly the same problem, please do something to solve it fast guys : /

Ads
Disturbedend

Post#22 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:26 pm

[2017/03/03 14:24:18] œš§: Failed authentication with session token. Result: 4904840

Disturbedend

Post#23 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:21 pm

I performed a packet capture and attached it. My machine received packet 207 and replied (packets 208 - 211) but it is as if the server didn't receive the replies as it sends a duplicate ack (packet 212).

The Reset (RST) at the end occurs when i close the ROR executable (after I have closed out the window for the application error).

Mortgrimm

Post#24 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Disturbedend wrote:[2017/03/03 14:24:18] œš§: Failed authentication with session token. Result: 4904840
That´s exactly what stands in my logs files. I really have no clue what else to do. Someone up with an idea?
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

FuatKoseoglu

Post#25 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 am

Still waiting for a fix.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#26 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:39 am

FuatKoseoglu wrote:Still waiting for a fix.
There's not gonna be a fix, at least not through the launcher. Check to see what processes are running on your computer and see which ones are causing conflict. Namely, tool assisting programs from companies like Asus and MSI.

FuatKoseoglu

Post#27 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Elven wrote:
FuatKoseoglu wrote:Still waiting for a fix.
There's not gonna be a fix, at least not through the launcher. Check to see what processes are running on your computer and see which ones are causing conflict. Namely, tool assisting programs from companies like Asus and MSI.
Hey Elven,please check your mail inbox.