Recent Topics

Ads

Authentication Error....

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Sparto

Authentication Error....

Post#1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:46 am

Downloaded this game today via the torrent. Launched the game and logged in fine however after a minute of sitting there (I was waiting for the character selsction screen tio show and it didn't) the game just froze. I alt+tabbed and got the Error which seems to be quite a famous error here yet nobody has done anything about it. So I am just asking here to see if there is an hidden hero.

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: Authentication Error....

Post#2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Sparto wrote:I alt+tabbed and got the Error which seems to be quite a famous error here yet nobody has done anything about it. So I am just asking here to see if there is an hidden hero.
If its famous theres plenty of posts and stickies around that feature it already, no?
Not every instance of an error occuring needs its own thread.//Abbd.: To account for creation dates.

The forum's search function and the red boxes above should help you to resolve your issues in 9/10 cases or to calm your patience otherwise.

Abbd.: Just noticed the creation dates of the threads ~ my bad. The above is relevant for both threads, however.