Recent Topics

Ads

Rumba is stuck

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
aldorn

Rumba is stuck

Post#1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 am

This is a message on behalf of Rumba who has crap english and is not the best with the internet (different generation).

Rumba told me he can not log into a few of his toons. Apparently they were all at the ravine bo in BC (so BC wc/keep?). He said he went to the bo and was dc'd on each toon for whatever reason. Sounds a bit odd but anyhow... He said he can not log into Rumba, Tumba, Lukon, Frumosul - can someone port them to another zone or something so he can try log in again. He is able to log into his other toons no issue.

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: Rumba is stuck

Post#2 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:26 am

aldorn wrote:This is a message on behalf of Rumba who has crap english and is not the best with the internet (different generation).

Rumba told me he can not log into a few of his toons. Apparently they were all at the ravine bo in BC (so BC wc/keep?). He said he went to the bo and was dc'd on each toon for whatever reason. Sounds a bit odd but anyhow... He said he can not log into Rumba, Tumba, Lukon, Frumosul - can someone port them to another zone or something so he can try log in again. He is able to log into his other toons no issue.
If he gets to the loading screen when trying to log into one of these chars, have him type '/stuck' twice while in the loading screen ~
it'll debug the character and port it to Nordland.

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:28 am

Moved all of his characters to a safe location - have him try logging in.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Wuhh

Post#4 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:14 am

xyeppp wrote:Moved all of his characters to a safe location - have him try logging in.
What a fantastic response. Love you Team :ugeek:

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:45 am

Was wondering where this legend has been!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#6 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Free Rumba we need renown from dat beast
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

aldorn

Post#7 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Free Rumba we need renown from dat beast
haha. i wish he could read the chat better. he picks up on allot of the negative stuff but isnt doesnt really get that people love his zerg effort. its a bit more relaxed and straightforward than some of the other wb leaders.

I have been playing with him for an insane amount of time now. he is an older Romanian immigrant that lives in Melbourne AUS, really good guy, gets a little wound up sometimes but whatever, he loves his warhammer. His main is actually Eluminate the WP from badlands but he isnt happy with the way the wp plays atm compared to live so he has been hitting out the slayer.

Loans

Post#8 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 am

All i can say is:

#HealRumba

Ads
lastalien

Post#9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:16 am

Loans wrote:All i can say is:

#HealRumba
No!

#ResRumba
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#10 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 am

Rumba playstyle is nice! Hes a slayer He jump in and kill with or without Support Hes a real slayer He push all forward
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy