Recent Topics

Ads

Can't create characters that had names saved

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Navratil86

Can't create characters that had names saved

Post#1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:24 pm

So I had a bunch of characters i made to save myself names, yesterday I deleted a few to make specific classes and none of the names can be used. The even weirder thing though is some of the characters I deleted came back onto the account, so I think there is something wrong with the deletion process. I'm looking for help so I can use the names I had saved cause I know thy aren't taken.

Ads
Hastykrasty

Re: Can't create characters that had names saved

Post#2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:27 pm

I believe that they will be available once a server reboot is done, I've red it somewhere in the patches
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

Navratil86

Post#3 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Okay thanks, I'll wait till it reboots and see.

Collateral

Post#4 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Who even does that lol. What kind of names are they if you think people will come up with the same ones :P

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Apparently there's a whole subculture of people that delete their characters over and over. I've never experienced anything quite like it, but when they do it causes issues and we see them creeping onto the forums for help that we don't really have a method to deal with.

Rather odd. Please stop deleting and recreating your characters. It causes issues apparently.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Navratil86

Post#6 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Will do from now on, I only made the rank 1's to save the names in hindsight I should have at least made the characters the classes they were going to be.